What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
My whole family loves the pink, inspector clueso would be very ashamed of you hating his pink panfa
I liked the Pink when it was first used as a one off for the Women in League round. It's way over used now for my liking, but I do get why so many people like it.

For me the biggest reason to finish Minor Premiers is so we never have to see a GF with us in Pink. First world big team supporter problems. Ha ha.

Iamback

Coach
I just don’t see us rolling the ball into the ingoal much at all going forward. Were doing much less of it anyhow recently, but I imagine 8 times out of ten we’ll die with the ball on the 6th and the ball into the I goal will only be used as a shock tactic and with real attacking intent.

That is more the 7 tackle rule.

Surely that is next to get a tweek.

No way should knocking on when trying to score a try be an extra tackle

Iamback

Coach
I liked the Pink when it was first used as a one off for the Women in League round. It's way over used now for my liking, but I do get why so many people like it.

For me the biggest reason to finish Minor Premiers is so we never have to see a GF with us in Pink. First world big team supporter problems. Ha ha.

Agreed. Stuff the prize money no pink is best.

Ivan thinks White is cursed, hence we scrapped white

Although we are getting that good, soon we will have to be the 1st to w

My thoughts exactly

MugaB

Coach
Agreed. Stuff the prize money no pink is best.

Ivan thinks White is cursed, hence we scrapped white

Although we are getting that good, soon we will have to be the 1st to w
What does ivan know? He's only going for a 4th GF title, and 5th GF in a row, making it 6 GFs, His 2011 Warriors wore white in that GF its probably why he thinks that... white is overrated anyways, and its a cop out, look at the teams who are wearing white instead of a unique color... parra =should be yellow, bronx= should be yellow, cowboys= should be silver, knights= should be red, warriors =should be green, the rest are fair enough, but those teams should be wearing their secondary color, we don't really have one, but pink has solidified that for us now...

Iamback

Coach
What does ivan know? He's only going for a 4th GF title, and 5th GF in a row, making it 6 GFs, His 2011 Warriors wore white in that GF its probably why he thinks that... white is overrated anyways, and its a cop out, look at the teams who are wearing white instead of a unique color... parra =should be yellow, bronx= should be yellow, cowboys= should be silver, knights= should be red, warriors =should be green, the rest are fair enough, but those teams should be wearing their secondary color, we don't really have one, but pink has solidified that for us now...

We also got belted by Tigers in Magic Round in the White.

I am old school. I'd have 91 home and away now. Keep the pink as our 3rd jersey

Fangs

Coach
The 2016 Anzac Jersey is the greatest Jersey made across any sport ever, but this one is very nice.

Yes I agree that one was very well done. My brother has one and even with an extra 10 kilos on his gut it still makes him look good.

Munky

Coach
I don’t know this jersey. Googled it and can’t see the 2016 jersey anywhere. Can anyone share a photo?

I assume it's the 2015 one given that the Gallipoli campaign was 1915.

Edit: A bit slow in finding links it seems.

soc123_au

Staff member

I assume it's the 2015 one given that the Gallipoli campaign was 1915.

Edit: A bit slow in finding links it seems.
Yeah, thats it I got the year wrong in my original post.