What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Complete moron. At least take your court date seriously and act with a little professionalism.
Again I don’t like to draw conclusions, but I would perhaps have preferred maybe if he was dressed in a suit and tie, not the gangasta style with the necklace thing. Just do the walk out of Court keep your head down, say nothing and do nothing. I have to say the whoLe look, dress, shoes, gesture was not a good look. Shame really, because it’s not that hard to look contrite, humble, respectful I must say I thought it was disappointing.

Pomoz

Bench
Again I don’t like to draw conclusions, but I would perhaps have preferred maybe if he was dressed in a suit and tie, not the gangasta style with the necklace thing. Just do the walk out of Court keep your head down, say nothing and do nothing. I have to say the whoLe look, dress, shoes, gesture was not a good look. Shame really, because it’s not that hard to look contrite, humble, respectful I must say I thought it was disappointing.
Like Wade Graham at the peptides hearing wearing board shirts and flip flops! Who advises these guys. FFS, dress properly, these matters are serious.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
May doing himself no favours in the public image department.

I tend to agree. I believe that Taylan is perhaps lacking in his social and emotional development.

Those signs and his wardrobe at the court hearing have done him no favours.

Continually uploading rap music, with questionable lyrics, then tying them into bible verses....kinda screams of a mind which is all over the place.

Nor continually posting stuff on his social media account either. He would be far better off keeping a low profile whilst he waits for his day in court.

I have no idea about his either innocence or guilt either.

I hope those close to him, are giving him sound and sensible advice. Because at the moment (In my opinion) it all seems a little unhinged.

Last edited:

Goonji

Juniors
While the DV charges cannot be condoned in any way, shape or form I will let the courts decide his fate. Regarding his appearance and behaviour at court; young people particularly this generation are different to mine. I won't judge him on any of that.

Pomoz

Bench
Yeah nah. Toweling up your missus isn't the same mate
Of course not and it isn’t a contest. But in both cases they are serious matters and need to be treated with the right level of consideration. You show respect to the legal process and the court by dressing appropriately. Why put the judge offside by dressing like you are in a Ripcurl ad or off to a nightclub in the city?

He needs somebody to put him straight. The judge won’t be a young bloke from the Riff thinking “nice threads dude”, it will be some middle aged guy used to being fawned to, caps doffed and treated with respect and decorum.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
The amount of muscle injuries is alarming through the nrl I think a lot of that is the 6 agains but more importantly the play the balls getting rolled under the legs not played the game has sped up to fast

WestyLife

First Grade
The amount of muscle injuries is alarming through the nrl I think a lot of that is the 6 agains but more importantly the play the balls getting rolled under the legs not played the game has sped up to fast

Something has to be done it's getting ridiculous.

Goonji

Juniors
I agree. The NRL doesn't seem to care about player welfare. As exciting as it is to watch, the welfare of players should be the first priority.

Latest posts