What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

The club can’t afford another reaming it got during the Tyrone affair.

Winning premierships does not excuse the bashing and/or demeaning of women.

Imagine having these filth as family friends? Nate needs to step up big time and disown these cretins once and for all.

Good to see the real panthers fans here.

Just saw this on the Dragons forum. Set up a thread asking should they sign Taylan.

This was the third response.

Are you guys fkn serious? wtf. hell f**king no. he's charged with domestic violence & has numerous infringements already. Pathetic.

Hopefully there are more fans like Wolfgang and less like the first two numpties who contributed.

WestyLife

First Grade
If it took the club till that moment......well f**k.
It's been clear for years that he was a dumbmerkin and a piece of shit.

Can't blame them for giving players all the chances and enough rope to hang themselves. Protects them legally. My workplace is the same. Guys who are prove to not work or breaches of ssfety can't be sacked even WITH evidence.

Sime_11

Juniors
how much sway does a major sponsor have on the club?

May's actions causing a sponsor to threaten leaving the club if something isnt done about it?

age.s

First Grade
Most of us were very happy to see Taylan re-sign earlier in the year. Looked like he might be shredding down that left edge. Lets not let hindsight do our talking for us.

Exception here is chins. Hes been consistently against him/dubious. Fair play.

WestyLife

First Grade
Most of us were very happy to see Taylan re-sign earlier in the year. Looked like he might be shredding down that left edge. Lets not let hindsight do our talking for us.

Exception here is chins. Hes been consistently against him/dubious. Fair play.

He's got all the talent in the world but he's just going to keep screwing up. For me I was over him at the speeding thing.