What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah he isn't soft and can tackle. Will get better as the year progresses as well.
He has a crack. He's pretty weak strengthwise. He gets outmuscled easily. But he tries atleast.

He can take a hit like a champ too. Got annihilated plenty of times. Bounces straight up.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Or how about you stop trying to control what other people post. You're not a moderator.

This is general discussion. If you dont like it don't f**king read it. Pretty simple.

I have an even better idea. How bout you 'allow' others to voice their opinion without getting all 'high n mighty'.

I continue to say what I think. I'm not easily intimidated. :D

Moylan is not the messiah. Never has been, never will be.

He's a talented footballer who at times believes he's better than what he actually is. :D

mxlegend99

Referee
I have an even better idea. How bout you 'allow' others to voice their opinion without getting all 'high n mighty'.

I continue to say what I think. I'm not easily intimidated. :D

Moylan is not the messiah. Never has been, never will be.

He's a talented footballer who at times believes he's better than what he actually is. :D
Allow you to come in and have a whinge about what's being posted in a general discussion thread?

Why don't you allow us to have a general discussion... which is what this thread was created for FFS.

You complain about other threads being off topic. Someone makes an effort to reduce that happening and you complain here too.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
Allow you to come in and have a whinge about what's being posted in a general discussion thread?

Why don't you allow us to have a general discussion... which is what this thread was created for FFS.

You complain about other threads being off topic. Someone makes an effort to reduce that happening and you complain here too.

Exaclty. This gives us a place to just talk about anything that isn't too big of a deal without creating a hundred threads or taking others off topic. Thought it would be nice to have.

General discussion getting more posts than my threads? This will not do.

All discussion regarding former Panther players to be directed to this thread immediately:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/former-panthers-in-the-nrl.468812/

ACTPanthers

Bench
I had to check to make sure I hadn't stumbled onto the Cronulla website.

I really don't care if Moylan becomes the male version of St Thersea.

The minute they take off for parts unknown my care factor is 0

General = affecting or concerning all or most people or things; widespread.
Discussion = the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas

You're welcome

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
General = affecting or concerning all or most people or things; widespread.
Discussion = the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas

You're welcome

Oh I love when others (similar to me) love to 'play by the unwritten rules'. For me it's a personality trait. Some say a positive, some say a fault. (you decide)