What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

tripster

Juniors
Apparently Fish will leave the bubble after this week’s game for the birth of his child. I think that means we will be without him for the Storm game. I don’t see us beating them without him, but at least he will get a rest.

Apparently Fish will leave the bubble after this week’s game for the birth of his child. I think that means we will be without him for the Storm game. I don’t see us beating them without him, but at least he will get a rest.
Yep. Storm, Roosters and most likely the Dragons games.

He’ll be well rested, healed up from any niggling injuries plus fully motivated to play for his kid so there’s a chance that Souths will be copping the full brunt of a rejuvenated JFH!!

Girds89

Bench
Incredible by the chooks.

We are on 4 and have looked spent last few weeks.

Cant say they havent loss big name players either.

Girds89

Bench
Pretty embarrasing for madge. Keeping his best side on the field and they still suck.

Id be suprised if hes there next year

John Hamblin

Juniors
The Jessica Fox gold what a special moment, Local girl, family, under the sort of pressure she was under to deliver that performance was truly breathtaking. Well done Jess.
My favourite moment of the olympics see has won 10 gold medals at world championships. an out and out champion and an even better humble caring person! I shed a tear when she won gold!

Girds89

Bench
Honest question because I have been racking my brain over this for a few weeks; who is the other half (other than Keary) that they have lost?

They started the year with keary in 7 and lam in the 6. Lost both them.

Lost keighran and hutchinson for large parts of the season. And i think walker missed one or two games two.

They also lost friend verrils and lussick at hooker and were using their sg ball hooker for a part of the season.

No club other than the storm could do what they have done.

Prior to the break we were killing it in nsw cup and flegg but cleary isnt a good enough coach to keep us winning with that many out.