What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
If Barrett is about to be sacked then you just know the new coach is already sorted.

I'm betting Gus has signed Flanagan.

Fangs

Coach
Or ciraldo who has not signed for next year yet

Could be the whole Ivan/Gus thing again. He said when he first got here he wanted a coach who was younger that he could mould.

Flanagan would probably want limitations on Gus' role. But he gets to coach his son as well.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Could be the whole Ivan/Gus thing again. He said when he first got here he wanted a coach who was younger that he could mould.

Flanagan would probably want limitations on Gus' role. But he gets to coach his son as well.
Ivan was already head coach, Ciraldo would be a risk for the Dogs. Flanno would get them going.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Flanagan won't be told who to select...

The shit show lives on

I agree.

I don't think it will be flanagan. Because he won't take interference from Gus. If Shane does sign on, get some popcorn because it's going to be fascinating.

I think Gould's new boy will be someone that he is able to 'mold'. Perhaps similar to Barrett.