What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

WestyLife

First Grade
Love Kayo. Pressed play on Roosters Eels and it showed the last minute of Raiders Sharks. No spoilers eh.

Iamback

Coach
Love Kayo. Pressed play on Roosters Eels and it showed the last minute of Raiders Sharks. No spoilers eh.

How soon after did you watch it?

You need to give a chance to edit it. I have done the same thing missing the start of the 7.30 game

WestyLife

First Grade
How soon after did you watch it?

You need to give a chance to edit it. I have done the same thing missing the start of the 7.30 game

I'm watching right now. Watched tigers with my coffee this morning. Worked till 10pm Fri - Sun.

Fangs

Coach
Kinda surprised he was booted so quickly. He really must be out of his depth in the role. Still has the credits to be an assistant coach but I doubt it will be back here again.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Kinda surprised he was booted so quickly. He really must be out of his depth in the role. Still has the credits to be an assistant coach but I doubt it will be back here again.
I'm not. As we both know, the NRL is a result driven business, and Trent Barrett failed to deliver.

snickers007

Juniors
Time to call Kikau back into the office, and get him to recommit to the Panthers. He may not have an out in his contract re: Barrett, but his contract hasn't been registered, so just get it done. Might also put a bit of pressure on Liam Martin too.
Same goes for Reed Mahoney actually - get him on the phone too, we could use a Hooker.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Time to call Kikau back into the office, and get him to recommit to the Panthers. He may not have an out in his contract re: Barrett, but his contract hasn't been registered, so just get it done. Might also put a bit of pressure on Liam Martin too.
Same goes for Reed Mahoney actually - get him on the phone too, we could use a Hooker.

Totally agree.

Iamback

Coach

Better still.

They hire Madge and Api stays here