What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Fangs

Coach
All eyes on Melbourne IMO.

Like Penrith they have a weakened forward pack but they have recruited well enough. They basically never lose round 1 and its looking like Bellamy's last season. Could be a big year for them. Can't know until we see everyone play for a while but I view them as the biggest threat.

Iamback

Coach
All eyes on Melbourne IMO.

Like Penrith they have a weakened forward pack but they have recruited well enough. They basically never lose round 1 and its looking like Bellamy's last season. Could be a big year for them. Can't know until we see everyone play for a while but I view them as the biggest threat.

Still have an elite 9 which sees them through

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A bit of sad news for the old PI users. Kiki that looked after the media for the club and the forum after Rob Weaver left has passed away recently. Rest in peace Kiki.

I am shattered and stunned by this news. I enjoyed Kiki's company. So very sad. Feel for her family and friends.