What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Lots that’s why Tyrone was shown the door
Only after 8 weeks and the whole game wondering why it was taking you so long.

Brandy wasn’t having a bar of it.

Ivan’s turned a bit pale because of his misfortune of having a kid under the May influence.

“My brother Tyrone” said Nate unwisely, putting his friendship above human dignity at the time. Called in and read the riot act.

I think the Clearys need a press conference to condemn violence against women. Take the lead. They can’t remain silent any longer.

What’s our number so far this year, about 43 women killed in dv incidents in Australia.

To see Ivan and Nate make a public stand would be great for all involved.

Top 5 winger in the game but the bloke is just a dickhead.
Clear the air press conference from the Clearys would assist all concerned.

Hopefully Ivan doesn’t volunteer to write boofhead a reference like he did Tyrone.

This snarking and hiding from the issue is not congruent with Panther values.

He could at least condemn dv without referencing boofhead.

soc123_au

Staff member
Clear the air press conference from the Clearys would assist all concerned.

Hopefully Ivan doesn’t volunteer to write boofhead a reference like he did Tyrone.

This snarking and hiding from the issue is not congruent with Panther values.

He could at least condemn dv without referencing boofhead.
Ivan will say nothing as he should. f**kwit or not Taylan still gets his day in court over the DV issue, any statements officially made in regard to that would be beyond stupid.

Ivan will say nothing as he should. f**kwit or not Taylan still gets his day in court over the DV issue, any statements officially made in regard to that would be beyond stupid.
Not at all.

Ivan is free to make it very clear to all assembled that dv is a very bad thing.

All he did last time was write that cretin a reference and of course after the gf, Tyrone is singing his own virtues.

Ivan can start his presser saying it has nothing to do with boof but nonetheless condemn violence against women as he should do.

He should have done this before.

What’s he afraid of?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

As it should be.

I was fine with Taylan until the unhinged social media videos started happening, and TBH the neck tat. (this all happened before the DV was made public).

I struggle with players (and there's a couple) who use rap songs, complete with bad language, Then add in a bible verse for good measure.

The bloke is entitled to his day in court. Even with the De Belin trial it now appears that a police officer who was investigating the case, charged with perjury.

Now how many would have locked up De Belin and thrown away the key.

Doesn't stop him being a grub for cheating on his long term partner.

The club screwed up the last May entanglement and now has a chance to set the record straight.

It shouldn’t hesitate.

And to be fair, the whole game should become involved and help you.

Last edited:
What about Puffy diidly squat kicking his girlfriend on the head?

All the young people rapppng away to mindless violent morons.

Tyrone quoted that goosey goosinger

“ kick the sand in my face and up I get to be a prick for another day”

Grab the axe and deliver Justice upon him Panthera.

blue bags

First Grade
As it should be.

I was fine with Taylan until the unhinged social media videos started happening, and TBH the neck tat. (this all happened before the DV was made public).

I struggle with players (and there's a couple) who use rap songs, complete with bad language, Then add in a bible verse for good measure.

The bloke is entitled to his day in court. Even with the De Belin trial it now appears that a police officer who was investigating the case, charged with perjury.

Now how many would have locked up De Belin and thrown away the key.

Doesn't stop him being a grub for cheating on his long term partner.
Longtime pregnant partner

Once he’s punted, he can take up that cage drop kick fighting stuff for a new career.

Lots of career options.

They probably have a rule that you get a higher seeding if you’re facing charges.

Speeding in a school zone or promoting same, let’s endanger little kids for our own entertainment. Watch the 7 year olds and the lollipop lady make a run for it to the gutter.

What a sickly and entitled piece of shit.

MugaB

Coach
While i can never condone what he has done and also what he has been alleged to have done, it’s sad to see a young persons career / life unravel the way it has.

And yes the victims of his alleged actions deserve our full support and sympathy. Women in our society must be protected.
What all of them!, even the ones who get enraged and key your car...or beat their child, yes we shouldn't promote violence, but protection should be for everyone, not just coz they are born female

What all of them!, even the ones who get enraged and key your car...or beat their child, yes we shouldn't promote violence, but protection should be for everyone, not just coz they are born female
That’s true smuga.

And you’ll find a lot of front line workers in dv actually agree with you.

They don’t just see the issue through a particular feminist prism but holistically.

I work with them sometimes which is how I know.

Kilkenny

Coach
As some have suggested previously the Taylan May situation is destabilising which ever spin you want to put on it and has or will have a negative impact on our season.

Im not sure what the outcome of the board meeting will be, although you would have to think the odds would favour his contract be terminated.

The whole situation is appalling and without preempting what the outcome of his court hearing next year it’s hard to have much sympathy if he is sacked as the outcome of the board meeting.

There’s some public criticism of the smug that you didn’t move more promptly after his multiple indiscretions and you only waited until he couldn’t actually play for you before you invoked show cause.

The allegation is that he punched his girlfriend in the head. We will have to wait and see it play out.

Just getting back to the indiscretions, it just surprises me that some players feel so entitled and treat their club and the game so poorly.

$600k a year and he still doesn’t respect his bosses, mates, sponsors and our families and kids in the catchment.

He thinks he’s it, him and his ugly tatt.

Someone should tell him it makes him look like a brain dead idiot.

Last edited:

Goonji

Juniors
My comments were in reference to Mays alleged domestic violence. But yes, domestic violence against any gender, regardless of age must not be tolerated. Incuding the damaging of someone’s property etc. etc.

Latest posts