What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geoff Daniela

mxlegend99

Referee
We desperately need to try and get Krisnan Inu. Play him on the wing outside of Michael Gordon and we have a gun centre/wing pairing on both sides of the field.

Would still leave us with hacks and rejects like Brad Tighe, David Simmons etc. when Origin came around, or players were to get injured. But atleast at full strength we would have a great backline.

Kilkenny

Coach
We desperately need to try and get Krisnan Inu. Play him on the wing outside of Michael Gordon and we have a gun centre/wing pairing on both sides of the field.

Would still leave us with hacks and rejects like Brad Tighe, David Simmons etc. when Origin came around, or players were to get injured. But atleast at full strength we would have a great backline.

Ain't gonna happen, unless we actually make an approach.

I think Inu is at the stage where he does need to move on from the Eels as his career has stagnated.

I don't think for one minute he will sign with us but I think his career has run it's course with the Eels and they may be looking at releasing him.