What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Rose

blacksafake

First Grade
He appears to be on the outer,anybody besides me interested?.He has size,great footwork for a big fella an offload & seems to be an ok bloke.

Fire

First Grade
He is a character of the game, that is for sure. I don't watch enough Manly games to know if he is any good though.

But we have enough props. Weyman, Hunt, Merrin, Stockwell, Au Mau, Seru. We even let our NYC Captain leave because we have so many props. We really don't need him.

Personally I'd like the four I bolded to be our prop rotation next year (injuries permitting).

stg666

Juniors
not for me as a player , but george really does come across as a no bullshit type of bloke . a genuine nice guy from what i have seen .

jenninga

First Grade
He is a character of the game, that is for sure. I don't watch enough Manly games to know if he is any good though.

But we have enough props. Weyman, Hunt, Merrin, Stockwell, Au Mau, Seru. We even let our NYC Captain leave because we have so many props. We really don't need him.

Personally I'd like the four I bolded to be our prop rotation next year (injuries permitting).
Agree

Minh

First Grade
He's not bad can do some freakish things, but we dont need him I reckon.

Latest posts