What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Behind Those Doggies

kaiser2004

Juniors
Im a storm supporter and im proud to say that if the doggies win the grandfinal i can say my team was beaten by the premiers.

but i reckon if in nth qld win today then freddy will play another year, but if roosters win then he'll a mad hero' LOL in the grand final. Wow i mean freddy is such a hero hahaha he had 3 attempts to go out a hero in origin.

2001 he lost

2004 game 2 thought he could be the difference, HA! billy was the difference.

2004 game 3 wow its about time, go freddy! lol old man.

freddy may be a good player but i think if somthing doesnt go his way he'll cry and cry

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

xwizit

Juniors
you are an idiot.

:lol: :roll:

McLovin

Staff member
Kaiser2004 there is a space in "qld_copy.jpg [/img]". its between jpg and [/img]. If you want people to see your pic you must get rid of this space...

brenno

Juniors
GO THE DOGS, if there's any justice in rugby league than the lesser of the two evils will prevail next sunday.
Cowboys should have be there.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
It comes down to this match and i definately don't want the Roosters to win so i suppose that means i'm going for the Dogs.

JW

Coach
Unfortunately for me, this year is the first in a long time that I havent really had a team that I really wanted to see win. So I've been trying to find a reason to go for the Dogs.

Initially I came up with nothing. But I guess it'll come down to wanting to see Pricey (pending his injury results) win a comp :clap: :clap: and to see the Roosters make the GF 4 out of 5 years - yet only for 1 victory :lol:

Cheers.

eelsta

Bench
brenno said:
GO THE DOGS, if there's any justice in rugby league than the lesser of the two evils will prevail next sunday.
Cowboys should have be there.
lesser of 2 evils you are joking go the roosters