What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Lolohea Off

tangalife

Juniors
Cappy is saying that Tuis best position is in the halves which I find surprising given Cappy has played him only once there and very briefly.

He goes on to say that Tui was filling a void and that was probably his explanation of keeping Tui at the back for so long and not playing in the halves. However, there was a stage in this season where Tommy obviously wasnt going too good and that was the time that warranted Leiluai a demotion but he didnt, and given Tommys current form, its just as well Cappy didnt.

Tui could earn a recall as well says Cappy but this time as a half. At the moment its hard to see that happening with both SJ and Tommy doing good.

Makes you wonder if Cappy comes on here or his advisers who spend their time browsing the net by looking up forums. Cos now hes saying what some of us believe. Nothing wrong with that but some answers are right in front of your nose.

Tuis still the man, confidence my ass as thats what Cappys "expert opinion" sees as the problem.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/...gain-confidence-by-playing-in-halves-McFadden

I think your complicating it a little. Tui's best position is in the halves, but Leuluai is the better fit there. Tui is still a good up and coming player which is why he'll still be (or, was) played somewhere in the side. It was important to give Tui a run in the side this year, and his chance came when our #1 FB came down. It came off with mixed results, but that is what happens sometimes.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think your complicating it a little. Tui's best position is in the halves, but Leuluai is the better fit there. Tui is still a good up and coming player which is why he'll still be (or, was) played somewhere in the side. It was important to give Tui a run in the side this year, and his chance came when our #1 FB came down. It came off with mixed results, but that is what happens sometimes.
No its not complicating, its really simple as I just paraphrased and added my own opinions to the article provided. I said Tommy is a better fit there, read the post again about TL, it states that. Also your response is about Tui and things I already know and have said and so we see eye to eye on that. Its just your comprehension. No complication. Cappy is complicated.

Hey not trying to get at you or anything but were you the one that shared posts with me regarding Tui at fullback this year? I was saying he wasnt a fullback and you..maybe it wasnt you.

Look its clear youre a big fan of Cappy and Doyle but Cappy sux and thats proven. He has a team of talent and he cant get it right. Its not the players, its Cappy. Look at what hes done to Tui and so on..too many stupid examples and you just have to read this forum for valid examples. Clear as day, no excuses really, crappy coach.

Last edited:

Latest posts