What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

get ready!!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Disappointment that it will be a flogging? Yes definately will be a disappointed Panther supporter when they flog the Knights...i like the heart stopping games. ;-) :lol:

les norton

First Grade
Glad i could bring a smile!!!! :D

Although i am serious about the tears on the 12th of march....you will all be sobbing into ya weetbix :cry: :cry:

least we can say it will be a rip snorter to open to season.

BRING IT ON!!

Priddo

Juniors
i hope that spider gets your now les........your team will have nothing just like last year.

roofromoz

First Grade
I can't wait. Should be a great game. It's a good test for us actually, playing something like 5 genuine contenders in the first 5 weeks.

I actually don't mind the Knights - except when they are playing the Panthers.

:p

les norton

First Grade
Priddo said:
i hope that spider gets your now les........your team will have nothing just like last year.

Well thats just nasty priddo...if it does imagine how bad you'll fell...it will be top story on the news..."young girl attacked by monster huntsman!!!" and then there will be guilt priddo....lots of guilt!!! ;-)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah it will be a good first 7 matches for the Panthers, all title contenders first up can't wait to see if we can keep the form like last year.

Priddo

Juniors
les norton said:
Priddo said:

Well thats just nasty priddo...if it does imagine how bad you'll fell...it will be top story on the news..."young girl attacked by monster huntsman!!!" and then there will be guilt priddo....lots of guilt!!! ;-)

:lol:

not really, as it will be a brisbane thing and i'll never know....plus i had already said in the other thread it would kill u sooner or later...

is it dead yet?? or is it hiding ready to attack you in your sleep?

anyway kinghts will be having a bad day come round 1!!

les norton

First Grade
I dont know if it's dead yet!! b/f came home and started freakin' out b/c of the mess (good news: room is clean. Bad news: i'm in the bad books!!)

He looked everywhere to no avail, i'm stumped..i'm sure the little bugger is on a stakeout, it will pop out as soon as the people who can kill it leave and it can just play with me. Oh and Mum knows im a pig!! life will only be better,

when we kick your arse in round one :D :D (going back to the original topic)

Fibroman

First Grade
Robert G Barrett would be having kittens if he knew Les was involved with anyone but the Mighty Panthers.

kaza_79

Juniors
U would think after this year you would be silly to underestimate the panthers. But since that worked in our favour, Bring it on les. :lol:

Latest posts