What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to the game fellas!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Look guys, it doesn't cost much and 2 of the best attacking sides in the comp are playing so get to Telstra Stadium tonight. Lets try and get 40,000+ for this game. The last thing we want is a repeat of last night's crowd! It was disgraceful regardless of who is playing to get under 35,000 to a Prelim! So please get out to the game. Lets celebrate NRL and lets all make a effort to get to the game! Take care!:cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good to see and honestly, and I know the broncos were playing last night and it was Friday Night but jeez that crowd last night was pathetic! Lets get 50K to make up for that effort! I'll be there and I am bringing 14 of my mates as well who are Sharks and Tigers fans! None of us support the teams involved but we just want to see a great game of footy! IMO if you can't be bothered to pay 30 bucks to see a league game between 2 of the best attacking sides in the NRL, then something is wrong! It should be a cracker! Get there guys!

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is none of your business but they are back in Australia now. Leave it at that furrycat! I made this thread to get people to the game tonight! This has absolutely NOTHING to do with my personal life!

mattyg

Bench
where is INK on here giving it to you for asking people to get to the game. I guess that treatment from INK is reserved for Timmah?

RABK

Referee
Go Storm!

Dragons one of the best in attack this year? News to me, I thought they were ranked near the bottom in that department.