What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get yours while they last

Ulysseus

Bench
That official memorabilia site has that trophy replica for sale.
May not last long, so get in there!

Attachments

• thetrophy.jpg
    thetrophy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 54

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks Angry. It's just amazing. Maybe in a day or two I'll be able to put it into words. lol.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Personally I'm not a fan of the trophy and would rather a framed jersey or panoramic shot like they have at championsoftheturf but if santy claus left one under the tree I'd be a very happy little vegemite

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The range so far is a little scant, and although I want one of the trophy's, I might wait and see if anything else surfaces. If not, I'll get one by Friday if there's any left.

Wobbygong

First Grade
The mini trophy is reasonable value given the alternatives. If the jersey was a $1000 like a week ago I would buy it, $2000 is a bridge too far to convince the missus.

St. Linnane

First Grade
The jersey a week ago was not limited in edition. This one is limited to 350 pieces and is individually numbered.

AJH

Juniors
I was going to buy the jersey the Dragons offered at $960 a couple of weeks back, but when we got into the grand final I hesitated. May sound strange but I couldn't have handled getting it and then having another 1999 heartbreak. I've now ordered the signed team lithograph instead.

Divine

Bench
Buy the T shirt for $40. Spend the other $1960 working on your body so the Tshirt looks extra good on you!:D

Latest posts