What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF ticket dilemma... Suggestions?

The Nick

Bench
Ok so I've really %&$@ed myself on this one..

basically, I held off buying GF tickets when they went on sale cos I figured I'd just wait and see if Dragons made it first, and use my Red V membership to buy tickets when they go on sale the week before the GF. My best mate is keen as to go, so I told him I'd get him a ticket with my Red V Membership.. BUT, because I'm an idiot I completely forgot that my girlfriend's (who's also a massive Dragons fan) birthday happens to be October 4th, so obviously I couldn't go and not take her (unless I want to be miserable for the next 12 months).

Now that we can only get 2 tickets per Red V Membership, what the @#$% am I gonna do? I guess it's either buy ridiculously overpriced tickets off Ebay, or my missus and my best mate will be enjoying the footy without me!

Does anyone have any brilliant ideas that could save me here? If not, then you're welcome to comment on my status as dumbest dragons supporter going...

The Major

Bench
I can lend one if u need mate. I just got it off a mate too late for the gf pre sales so good to go for the last release.

lewissara

Juniors
mate the only way out is to proably break up with your girl before the gf and beg for forgivness afterwoods.

its only and option and you dont have to do it. thats if your really desperate.

lewy

silverex

Bench
It's 4 tickets with a red v membership. I bought 4 tickets when they went on sale last month.

Yes, what DD said.

I bought 8 tickets with 2 memberships. I don't think they'll change the rules for the final release of tickets, but you never know.