What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF tickets

sportive cupid

Referee
I have 4 GF tickets in bay120.If anyone wants them please PM me.I am selling them at face value plus booking fee

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
ignroe the pm sent to you im actually not interested
but go to the Wests Tigers forum and you could sell them within moments

Trollhammaren

Juniors
If anyone else is still looking to offload any there's still PLENTY of people looking, including myself. I've been a few minutes late for every bloody ticket offer on this and the Tigers site. ARGH!

Nikki

Coach
I am selling 2 tickets in Bay 119 row 8 for $45 each (pretty much covers booking fees etc). Will be off line for a couple of hours but if you PM me it will be first in best dressed.

Balmain_Boy

Dammit. I keep missing out too. Oh well.

I guess i've got 2 already, I'd love to sit next to the old bloke though.

Nikki

Coach
Sorry guys, Inbox should now be empty and those tickets are still available. Also, one other point, if possible I would like to arrange pick up and delivery before Sunday

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hey guys

I have one ticket, Bay 625 - Catergory 3. $80.

You have about 4 hours from now to PM me, or else i can't check my PMs until a week after the GF.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: its a f**king nut house here
hopefully BB grabs these ones, he's been unlucky from all accounts

Balmain_Boy

69, I've got 2 ones that are apart. Really want to share the moment with my Dad though, so i'm after a 2 next to each other. I really can't complain, others have copped far rougher ends of the bargain.

Ian I've advertised on WT and I think I've got a buyer. Just waiting for a 2nd reply...

Latest posts