What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Houdini

First Grade
Ok, I haven't seen a ghost, however I often have dreams about my grandfather who died in 1996.
In every dream, I know he is dead and that I am seeing his ghost, but we still hug and I feel really happy to be able to see him again. Quite often other family members are in the dream too (they are all currently alive). However only myself and my aunty are able to see him in my dream.
And 2 odd things have happened in some of the dreams. In one dream, he gave me a date, but I didn't bother looking into it, and in another dream he told me he was happy and with his own grandfather. He also warned me not to touch the other spirits I could see in my dream, because they were bad.

The other common dream I have is when the phone rings and I answer it and all I can hear is static. But I know it is my poppa trying to reach me. We never make contact in those dreams though

None of these dreams are scarey, but it is the closest I have had to a ghostly experience.

The thing that has me curious is why only me and my aunty can see him. I often wonder if she dreams of him too?

wow thats interesing Houdini. Dreams are the key to the afterlife in my opinion..

sooo whos up for cracking out the Oujia board then?

Houdini

First Grade
I never really believed in ghosts or even heaven and hell before, but I honestly do think my poppa is trying to contact me, so who knows..................

Terminator

First Grade
Dragon Fanatic said:
How could they hurt you?

There have been accounts of people being pushed down stairs, hit with objects, doors slammed on them, imagine waking up and seeing one in bed with you, that happened to a few people I saw on a documentary, that could give you a heart attack.

Samwise

Bench
in bed with me hey? what if it was a 19th century hottie.

i once had a nirvana poster in my room and no matter where you were in the room, kurt cobains eyes would always be staring directly at you. :shock:

seriously though, i don't think i've ever had any strange encounters, but some stuff is deadset creepy when you hear about it. a reckon the majority are people looking to score a laugh off of people, but there would be the odd few that are genuine.

I remember a couple years ago just before I moved outta my dads house. I had this big glass jug in my room sitting on my desk, and I swear to god it just cracked all by itself, right thru the base of it. That was weird. And this was very thick glass too.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Check this out!

http://www.castleofspirits.com/angel2.html

Or what about this?

brownlady1.jpg

Terminator

First Grade
That is chilling, funny this came up, because last night I had a vivid dream of my old dog Bo, a collie/retriever cross Labrador, who died while I was away.
I dreamed he was in extreme pain from internal problems, as I patted him he died, then when I turned to look at him again he was standing there good as new wagging his tail, then he said I'm much better now and ran out the door.
He died in 2001, in January.

Spike

First Grade
I'm amazed that so many people on this forum have had paranormal experiences - now that's scary :shock:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dragon Fanatic said:
Heavy. But don't forget their are many more hoaxes than real cases.

Very right!!. i am also very secptical and don't believe many pictures or stories i hear....however im open minded & if the pictures or stories are from reliable sources i believe them.

Collateral

Coach
The best part of that site is the tour reviews where they recount what happened to them on tours and what it was like, and they are pretty long articles awaell with pictures. Very Interesting read and most of them are availiable for the public to tour aswell.

Terminator

First Grade
Dont forget Skeptics the human eye can only see in Ultra Violet, there are many other wavelengths, such as Infra red etc that we cant see in.
Theres a good chance that what we see around us could only be the basics of whats really in front of us. (twilight Zone music)

Spike

First Grade
half-man said:
Spike said:
I'm amazed that so many people on this forum have had paranormal experiences - now that's scary :shock:
yeah i'm convinced i'm perhaps the most normal person on this forum

and that's the scariest thing yet

hold me....

Terminator

First Grade
half-man said:
Spike said:
yeah i'm convinced i'm perhaps the most normal person on this forum

and that's the scariest thing yet

Your not, I am.