What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giggity Giggity

Ph1l

Juniors
I was thinking how thankful I was for not having to see this banner for the rest of the year and thought: what does it actually mean and what's the connection to the Roosters. I tried using the search function in the Roosters forum but someone's used it as a username.

Parra

Referee
It could mean that the rorters are just arrogant f**ks for calling themselves "Sydney". All of the other pretenders left this audacity behind years ago, yet one pretender remains. Easts. Eastern Suburbs. No idea how they have any fans.

Big Sam

First Grade
I wonder if they got permission from Mr. MacFarlane to use these images of Stewie and Quagmire? Wouldn't want any legal action now, would we?

Son of Minto

Bench
photo.jpgp

30425_4_2.png

Snappy

Coach
And later on Midnight Q, a girl from Omaha is hiding a banana...we'll find out where

alien

Referee
I was thinking how thankful I was for not having to see this banner for the rest of the year and thought: what does it actually mean and what's the connection to the Roosters. I tried using the search function in the Roosters forum but someone's used it as a username.

i was thinking the same thing!!! :lol:

giggity giggity

Juniors

I don't know who the goose with the flag but I'm a raiders fan guys.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I don't think the family guy stuff has any connection to the roosters. Is just some fan who had decided to use family guy references in league

kbw

Bench
I wonder if that was one of the banners stolen and/or destroyed by $ouff$ fans 2 weeks ago.
Someone may provide some more info that I have on this, but this was a disgraceful act that seems to have gone unpunished so far

alien

Referee
I wonder if that was one of the banners stolen and/or destroyed by $ouff$ fans 2 weeks ago.
Someone may provide some more info that I have on this, but this was a disgraceful act that seems to have gone unpunished so far

i think you're talking about the Wests tigers fanatics banner when Souths played Wests tigers last, but as far as i know there is no proof that it was a Souths fan that actually took it, and i hear the Wtf had a new banner made anyway, but yeah i heard about the Wtf member getting knocked down and the banner taken.

Slug

Juniors

It was 6 months ago and it was some dero doley from Minto.

Latest posts