What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ginger Nuts appreciation thread

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No, I'm not talking 'bout the hard as concrete bickies, I'm talking about Stokes' stones. Two times he's led the poms to improbable victories with a combination of Ranga's luck and Kahoonas blessed by the gods.

Look forward to the Aussie selectors spending the next 89 years selecting plodders in their pursuit of an allrounder. Thanks Ben for f**king up Australian cricket and my life.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Credit where it is due, the bloke is seriously good. The balls of steel on the bloke to keep going for those big shots. His method is different, but he's in the same class as Michael Bevan and Mike Hussey in being able to keep a cool head under pressure and bat with the tail.

Das Gupta

Juniors
My favourite cricketer to watch when he is not playing us. Some innings you just have look at and say wow that was brilliant.
Yesterday was one

Latest posts