What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girdlerettes

*Sandy*

First Grade
To those who visit my board.

There seems to be a problem ... and it may be a big one.

Like any of you I cannot open it. I went into the bug report area and was very alarmed to see that we are not the only ones that are having problems. It has alarmed me even further to note that this problem has been occurring and gradually affecting other ezboard forums for the last couple of days.

I also noted that there were a hell of a lot of users in the bug report area without any new posts being received. I tried to post a complaint but the same error comes up so it seems I cannot even contact them to report a bug in our board at the moment.

Anyway I will keep you updated in here and if you come across anyone via another outlet that you know who visits it let them know as privately as you can that there is a problem and that we hope it will be fixed soon.

We will be back.

Cheers
Sandi.

lainey

Juniors
I was wondering how I could let you know, but you already know. I hope it's not down for long.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm wondering how I can let everyone else know. I hope it aint too long either. I might try and do an email tomorrow on those emails I do have - that's if it's still down. It doesnt look promising though when you see the amount of people trying to report, those that have managed to report and not a word from EZBoard!

lainey

Juniors
I'll be checking my emails about 6.15am so I can forward an email onto you and let you know if you like.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah no worries chic. Thanks. Hows MP? She's been very quiet lately - i take it that work has her knackered most nights now.

lainey

Juniors
Yeah she doesn't get time to come on line much any more but you will see her on Sunday!

Fibroman

First Grade
I heard Girds took an AVO out against you ladies and the Court ordered that a virus be placed on the site effective immediately.

Just what I heard.............:D lol

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well he must have cancelled the AVO and virus because we are back baby!!! :D

Oh and Girds loves us Fibro ... he even quotes our website when interviewed as his own. :lol:

ALL HAIL GIRDS!!!

13887501-S.jpg

- Yeah Baby!!!
:D

*Sandy*

First Grade
About your signature pic Kate, would that have anything to do with it being a cross now? And if so did you think to change the path name of the banner like Roo had requested everyone to do on the Girdlerettes site? Just asking chic, can't tell you where it is if I don't dig for some background info. ;-)

And yes this place has changed, it's a lot better & faster these days and the forum can cope with the amount of users these days too. :D

Have you noted a change on the Girdlerettes site too? Can you still log in and are you still a member? We have had some problems. :( And I am devastated. And i didnt delete anyone or any posts. :cry:

kate

Juniors
Hey PK, i tried changing the path name, but it didnt work, just came up as the path name not the actual picture... I shall give it another go.

I am still able to log in to girdlerettes.... the only problem i noted was that i couldnt get on that night when it all stuffed up, but it all seems to be good now

kate

Juniors
Well i have my signature pic, but now its telling me my avatar is too large and the maximum size it 80x80 pixels... my avatar is 60x60........ the same one i use on girdlerettes!

*Sandy*

First Grade
I was going to say your bytes were too big but then when i looked it looks fine. I don't know - I had trouble with my flying angel but i thought that had something to do with bytes and somehow i ended up fluking it.

Check out this part of the forum: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99 Which is the Go ahead ask us anything and hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Latest posts