What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad its over

St Georgio

Juniors
I have more confidence for next year with plenty of quality juniors coming through. I think there's better days ahead.
You know, bring as many juniors as you like, all show great potential , but if you don't have a coach, hooker and halfback it's all a waste of time..I fear we will be challenging Newcastle next year for the wooden spoon, today was a great example of how far we have dropped as a football team.

Totaldragonfan

Juniors
You know, bring as many juniors as you like, all show great potential , but if you don't have a coach, hooker and halfback it's all a waste of time..I fear we will be challenging Newcastle next year for the wooden spoon, today was a great example of how far we have dropped as a football team.
I have a feeling that this year being so disastrous will improve things next year. It can't get any worse anyway IMHO.

Totaldragonfan

Juniors
Sorry mate how, without having a strong spine at best it will be the same as this year.
McDonald and a new hooker will be improvements and the debutants from this year will be more experienced and Mosoe will be on deck. Plus more juniors to come through such as Dufty as well as replacements for Benji and Rein. I see improvement for next year.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
One bright spark today was the way nighty played, who says he to old
One dark spot was Widdop, worst game ever from him

One of way too many poor games from this bumbling clueless plodder. Recruiting him was seen by most as a coup, including myself, but it has to be seen now in retrospect as a lemon with no twist and a bitter and sour taste to it. He would get the Leyland P76 award (apologies to Leyland lovers).

Widdop is utter rubbish.

I am happy to see the back end of Marshall he showed today what a waste of space he is.

Rein exactly the same good riddance to you aswell.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Big pile of shit this year. Not sure if il watch us next year unless there are better announcements than " coach paints gym", or " dragons sign butcher". Yeah it's going to take a big shakeup to get me following us keenly again. Once bitten, twice shy. Too many shit years

Gareth67

First Grade
What to do next weekend, no saints game
Can we play that game that we played in last years off-season , you know , the one that went - " Big Signing Coming . . . . " , I don't know who it was that sent the post , but it sure as hell had me hanging off the seat , for months on end .

SaintPauli

Juniors
Based on todays performance For the first time I really fear for the next season.I hope a few talented players emerge from November. We need a little luck. Our recruitment team has a massive job to do.

Latest posts