What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gnomes, yes u read right, gnomes!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
not keen on doug said:
but i go to the footie to see the footie not to perve on chix. if i wanted to perve on chix id go to teh taxi club !
probably why they put the girls on before the game?

koslecki

Juniors
not keen on doug said:
but i go to the footie to see the footie not to perve on chix. if i wanted to perve on chix id go to teh taxi club !

are you sure about that NKOD??? dont you think you have enough on your plate as it is?

Hang on a sec... NKOD you've just contradicted your self in the space of two posts! First you say that you want to go to NSO to see the Honey Bears and then you say you only go to the footy to see the footy???
You can't have it both ways... Either you like girls or you don't!

2 True Blues

Coach
Wouldnt be caught dead there lads. memories of the Blue Oyster bar in the police academy movie. ( Shiver ) LOL..........

They did have gnomes NBB's. I have one. Although mine is a wombat painted in a Jets uniform. It's holding the ball under it's arm, and has a bandage on it's head with red blood drippin down. Sounds kinda ghastly however it looks pretty cool. Has dirt painted on it's kness elbows etc. The true little Aussie battler actually typifing a Thommo effort in the Royal Blue after a hard played game at Henson. Says JETS on the bottom stand/plate. LOL.......It's in my garden out the back scaring off the crows !!!!

Gotta go boys, feelin like a HONEY bear sandwich. !!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah it's not bad brother, but the guy still needs to invest in a periscope, and it's too far from the KB canteen....LOL........

2 True Blues

Coach
Was thinking he would definately need a gate. Or some stairs leading to a tree house or something. Thinking of the Zeps " Stairway to Heaven" now.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
yeah as ya walk down to the dirt mounds along the hill the place is over in behind there,,the back gate led onto henson park,,,,and it was double story with balcony i think so a ring (no taxi club pun intended) side seat...magnifico,,,,mmmmmm,,,i 4 1 cant wait for next year,,in fact I hope its a Royal blue xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
C'mon Jets, I'm having to use the North Sydney "Honey Bears" as my screen saver (and as lovely as they are, mwaaaa girls) I would rather have some Newtown girls I can run?? please....

Jeffles

Bench
The Jetettes are available!!!!! LOL

I think the photo at the Group 11 game in Parkes should be available as a screensaver.

Latest posts