What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go ahead!...ask us anything!

imported_Kaon

Juniors
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 1202 of 1203 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Vertigo</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 13/05/2003 3:23 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Why does the Message Board at Rugby.Web connect to this forum? Strange that...
V.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Rugby.web.com has actually moved to www.RLworld.com. I can't get <span>access </span>to the server that the pages are on or the name server to redirect them to the new address. The reason why it used to connect to this forum is because i didn't want to put another Rugby League board on the web when it was at a <span>saturation </span>point a couple of years ago. I was also hoping that rugby.web.com could become an entry point to LWOS since it was pretty hard to remember the ninemsn address. This was before League Unlimited arrived on the scene. If the managers let me, could i put an ad for rlworld.com. I haven't had the time to update it much in the last couple of years but it has a pretty substantial record of seasons 1999-2001. It's pretty much a reference type of site and if anyone want's to take over running it, i'm glad to let them (i could still help out with some of the technical bits).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thats not a problem Kaon.
Would be easier if you did it yourself? Let me know if you need pseudo-manager status... whatever that means. ie I can't see a problem with giving you access so you change things to your liking.
Otherwise just tell me what to do&amp; I'll make the changes.

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.leagueunlimited.com
&gt;&gt; Front Row

imported_Kaon

Juniors
Thanks for the offer Willow but all i meant was if i could post that information in this thread.

The only reason why the site is still up is because i bought the rights to rlworld.com and i needed a place to park it.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Just letting the forum know that I've decided to depart the boards. I'll un-join my username.
I cannot contribute to the boards any longer due to personal issues. I've alwaysprefered to be a regular contributor rather than a lurker. I no longer can do the former. Regretably. I'll definitely miss this great room. But I have to move on.
Thanks for the friendships, quarrels,and memories. Just short of 2 years has been a good run. Take good care of yourselvesall and be good to your families
embeer.gif

Good-bye
emsad.gif

Regards with sincerity: Randall "Outlaw" Fitzgerald.

V

Vertigo

You'll be missed Outlaw. You made a lot of worthwhile contributions here. The best to you and your family in your future endeavours.
V.

Javaman

Juniors
I enjoyed reading much of your input into the boxing pages here poster Outlaw, and I know I'll miss them.
I hope you sort things out and return one day. All the very best to you and your loved ones.
You also take good care.
Javaman.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Best wishes Outlaw and thanks for taking the time to let us all know.

Hope everything works out well and look here's hoping to see you again one day. Cheers mate. :)

Atilla'

Juniors
It'll be sad to see your name missing from the forum, Outlaw.
I echoe everyone's sentiments. It's been a pleasure reading your postings all over this place, but especially the boxing room. Best of luck to you mate.
All the best from Atilla

Me too Outlaw. You'll be missed here mate.
All d best and hope to see you back here in the near future. I hope things work out well for you and yours mate.
Cheers/AaronC

Latest posts