What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO NSW

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
We might not have the best team playing, BUT LETS SHOW SOME HEART AND THRASH these Banana Benders :lol: :lol:

My prediction:

Game 1 - QLD 12 NSW 28
Game 2 - QLD 18 NSW 16
Game 3 - QLD 10 NSW 34

:D :D

legend

Coach
I was originally leaning towards the Maroons but since Bennett did a Gould and picked O'Davis over Schif, he can kiss my ass!

It really is a case of dumb and dumber with these two egomaniacs. Neither like talking to the media.

Personally, I'd rather Humphrey and Fat Cat. At least we'd hear more out of them. :-#

Go the Blues *sighs reluctantly*

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
you may sigh now, but when the time comes to watch the game, you will be shouting and yelling for NSW to get up, trust me 8)

salivor

First Grade
LOL well bugger this post. I just read that Hegarty was called in to replace Robbie O'Davis.

~bedsy~

First Grade
GO NSW! :D even though sometimes I don't agree with how they pick... hang on every game I don't agree with at least some one :x ... anywho I always cheer for the Blues and always will =D>

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
bedsy said:
GO NSW! :D even though sometimes I don't agree with how they pick... hang on every game I don't agree with at least some one :x ... anywho I always cheer for the Blues and always will =D>

thats the way

sydraider

First Grade
I might biatch about the selctions but it is BLUE BLOOD THAT RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS DEATH TO THE CANETOADS LETS GO TO WAR :twisted:

~bedsy~

First Grade
sydraider said:
I might biatch about the selctions but it is BLUE BLOOD THAT RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS DEATH TO THE CANETOADS LETS GO TO WAR :twisted:
YES WOHOO! GO NSW! :D ... I'm ready for war :twisted:

Spike

First Grade
I love New, I love New, I love New South Wales. Go New South Wales! :D

Latest posts