What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go The Dragons!

Agent Mulder

Bench
You lost today! but hey you guys have impressed the hell outta me today and i think you guys will go all the way this year.

Just wait to till your get all your players back you'll be on fire.

Roosters had nothing on you,The Dragons had half there team out and The Roosters still couldn't put you away till right at the end.

Mark my words from now...The Dragons will win the comp this year.

11Straight

Juniors
Cheers lyon just got back from the game and what a game it was im really proud of the way the boys went it hurts to lose but the way they played makes me confident for the season ahead.

Red Bear

Referee
Bloody good match.
Remember the Roosters were missing Hegerty, Fitzgibbon and Wing so it wasnt like they were full strength, but a bloody good match.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lyon said:
Roosters had nothing on you,The Dragons had half there team out and The Roosters still couldn't put you away till right at the end.
The Dragons had Bailey, Barrett and Ryles out and a couple of others out. We had Wing, Fitzgibbon, Hegarty and Webb out. MAYBE the Dragons were missing a couple more players, HOWEVER we lost BOTH props during the game. We did very well to win considering that.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Tommy Smith said:
Lyon said:
The Dragons had Bailey, Barrett and Ryles out and a couple of others out. We had Wing, Fitzgibbon, Hegarty and Webb out. MAYBE the Dragons were missing a couple more players, HOWEVER we lost BOTH props during the game. We did very well to win considering that.

Still a lucky win.

Anonymous

Juniors
It was great match. One try each... and I'm feeling a little gutted.
For the Roosters, congrats but we'll be seeing you again in round 19... same venue, same channel.

Tommy Smith

Referee
xwizit said:
tommy when does your avatar bet finish :lol:
It was a month long bet :cry:...with myself :cry:

I don't know what's wrose, the fact that it's for a month, or the fact that i put it on the line in a moment of rage in a Rooster bashing thread. :oops:

Pat N

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Lyon said:

Hegarty had the chance to play, but was in PL instead.

Firman is also still out. Anyway, a well deserved win. Roosters hung in there and were good enough to slot the drop-goal.

Im sure both these teams will be around come september..

xwizit

Juniors
it wasnt clarks mistake, it was mick stones

saying that ive heard fair share of agree/disagreeing with that call, from non roosters/dragons fans

Latest posts