What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Lions!

Moffo

Referee
Hi all,

Ive managed to grab a ticket for the tri nations final in Leeds and am praying for a lions victory this week so that this may occur

When/where is the game? im posting from some shady place in Amsterdam and the rate is 2 euros for 10 mins, so i dont exactly have time to look around for the details :lol:

Lions sound like they have quite a team, is this true? Havent seen a second of the action yet!

Cheers,
Moffo

GB Lion

Juniors
The Final is at Elland Road, Leeds on the 27th November. This is the ground where Leeds Utd play and is well signposted when u get near the area of Leeds/Bradford.

http://www.stadiumguide.com/ellandr...e from yorkshire could give more information.

vbfg

Juniors
Moffo said:
Hi all,

Ive managed to grab a ticket for the tri nations final in Leeds and am praying for a lions victory this week so that this may occur

When/where is the game? im posting from some shady place in Amsterdam and the rate is 2 euros for 10 mins, so i dont exactly have time to look around for the details :lol:

If you're flying in mate fly with Jet2 to Leeds/Bradford. I doubt you'd get the cheap prices this close to the time but I've flown to Amsterdam with them for a tenner.

It's about 40mins from Amsterdam once you're in the air, there are buses from the airport direct to the city centre and the ground is a piece of cake to find. At most it would be three or four quid in a taxi if you struggle from the centre of Leeds.

DIEHARD

----
MOFFO!!!

Haven't you been going to the matches mate?

The final will hopefully be Lions v Roos, it will be HUGE.