What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Kicking

getsmarty

Immortal
The thing is Aitken doesn't have to lose his sspace in the side.
Play him off the bench as a second rower and our dynamics look much stronger.
We can play all 4 bench players 20-30 minutes, and we have a back up back in Aitken should anyone get injured 1-5..

Agree....he is made for that role....especially as we all know the Cluless one will never drop him.

Last edited:

Dracarys

Juniors
Lomax should
replace Rava on Anzac Day despite him scoring the match-winning try. Poor ole Rava is clueless under the high ball and the less we say about Lafai's goal kicking the better.

18to87

First Grade
The thing is Aitken doesn't have to lose his sspace in the side.
Play him off the bench as a second rower and our dynamics look much stronger.
We can play all 4 bench players 20-30 minutes, and we have a back up back in Aitken should anyone get injured 1-5..
I wish your name was Mary McGregor

The calm one

Juniors
If we take the tap instead of kicking for goal on two occasions when we had built pressure, this discussion becomes redundant
If Corey Norman and Ben hunt can drop kick a ball 60 metres why can't they place kick it 40 metres ???????

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If Corey Norman and Ben hunt can drop kick a ball 60 metres why can't they place kick it 40 metres ???????
The gravitational effect of dropping a ball provides an additional 3nm of force which helps provide the additional propulsion.

RedVDave

First Grade
I don't understand why Lomax wasn't put on when we were down 10-8 and were going for penalty goal would have made perfect sense to bring him on then, anyway Lafai played well tonight minus the goalkicking.

Furthermore I don't care if it means playing out of position Lomax has to go on the wing for Ravawala, terrible under the high ball terrible defensive reads and hands like feet, Lomax on the wing would be an upgrade.

Latest posts