What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goalkicking forwards

The great Brisbane Souths, Balmain, Barrow, Warrington and St George player Harry Bath was a noted goal kicker. He played mostly in the second row (and some prop forward) and over the course of his career kicked 1083 goals in his 490+ game career.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lee Crooks was a good goal kicker back in the day when props stayed on the field for 80mins.

Someguy

First Grade
Try scoring, goal kicking, 80 minute lock.

And the Bulldogs released him.

Most people are salty about it cause my SuperCoach!! Dogs defence did improve with him out of the team, not to say he wouldn’t have been a good fit an another team

some11

Referee
Most people are salty about it cause my SuperCoach!! Dogs defence did improve with him out of the team, not to say he wouldn’t have been a good fit an another team
Napa and CHN averaged more missed tackles per game than Martin but ok. At least Pay found his scapegoat for the Bulldogs being complete shit for two thirds of the season.

TheFrog

Coach
The only Panther forward I can remember is Bruce Ward, a backrower who kicked 77 goals for us in the '70s.