What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to my first NRL match, which one should I go to....

CarlU

Juniors
I have been a fan since about 2000 and have not yet been to an NRL game, I live in the country and every time I have had the chance to go to a game a situation got in the way, cant wait till I move to Syd next year so I can get a season ticket.

Anyway I have decided I want to see a Bulldogs game this season because I want to see Hazem play before he retires. I would prefer to go to a Friday night game. But what is most important is what games could I get the best seats to, which has the best atmosphere etc etc

My options are

RD 24 vs Roosters: Would like to see the dogs beat this team and I would look forward to seeing alot of my old bulldog favorites on the Roosters side but im not so sure about MNF.

RD 25 vs Warriors

Qualif Final

OR wait for Semi-Final..: What if we dont even make it..

..What should I do?

Last edited:

ChrisCryptic

Juniors
The Warriors match. Usually a decent atmosphere, enhanced by being Hazem's tribute, and probably an easy win for the Doggies. If you want to catch Hazem before he retires, no better opportunity than his tribute match.

adamkungl

Immortal
Absolutely pathetic scheduling...Roosters playing both Dogs and Souths on Monday nights. The NRL has thrown away a good 20,000 people worth of gate takings.

Latest posts