What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast based supporters this Saturday: Dan's Trivia night

Willow

Assistant Moderator
For anyone in the Gold Coast region next Saturday night...

Dan's NRL Trivia Night - QLD
Saturday, December 9, 2017
5:00 - 8:00 PM

RAILWAY HOTEL (aka Del Plaza Hotel)
Corner Scarborough and Nind Streets, SOUTHPORT.

Special guests: Larry Corowa, Colin Scott, Bill Annabel. The Quizmaster is our very own legend Chris Atkinson who gave David Middleton a run for his money on the Footy Show's David v Goliath series.

More info: http://dansnrltrivianight-part2.floktu.com/

From the website...
Everyone is a winner at Dan's NRL Trivia night, there are free prizes for everyone. Whether it be a Colin Scott Stubby holder, or a Larry Corowa Coffee cup, it could be a 1987 Grand Final program or a 1978 Souths team poster, they are all available on the night as prizes. You can then go and get them signed by the player and have a chat.

This is not a fund raiser, you won't be forking out bucks for jerseys, just bring some pocket money for your beer. $20 entry it will be the best 20 you will ever spend, let me give you the tip.

Thanks to Acka for letting us know.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dan Pettigrew
Bloody Easts supporter.

Sounds you know him Spudd, or know of him? Young Daniel is mighty good fellow who was one the early members of the LU forums.

Word is that there will be a few people there tomorrow night, perhaps a few fellow forummers. Kicks off at 5:00 pm.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dan Pettigrew
and @Como Connection

Actually we got this wrong. The Daniel Pettigrew I know of has been involved in the past but it was a different Dan on the night.

Small turnout but great fun. I picked up a prize in the second round, a Big League from 1978 with Larry Corowa on the cover. Met a few League legends, including the great man himself...

Attachments

• BigLeague_1978_LarryCorowa.jpg
    BigLeague_1978_LarryCorowa.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts