What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOLD COAST F7s TEAM JOIN TODAY.

Titanic

First Grade
Welcome - may the Shanghai smog never cloud your thoughts! May your girlfriends pubes never turn into fish hooks! May you never wake up next to someone who even remotely ressembles Fatty Vautin!

Robster, me, tits&tans and Amadean are in - if you need then Show_Pony will mount up but she's flat out like a lizard drinking.

Coaster

Bench
To be honest i still dont know anything about this comp, except we need to write stories.

Im terrible at spelling, and completely biased in everything im passionate about, and also give myself a chuckle pushing others buttons and watching there reactions.

So ill pass on this, sorry for the confusion

Robster

Bench
Bloody Awesome team.

So far

Robster (c)
Amadean
titsandtans
Titanic
Bumble

Reserves
TBC
TBC

[furrycat]

Coach
If you guys need some an extra player just for the PVP and its all ok I'm more than happy to play to get some gametime before the real season (and if anything to help out a new team)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I posted this in the Dragons forum. Hope it helps in giving an overview.

Here's how it works....

Articles must be rugby league related.
Articles must be 750 words or less (penalties apply for going over the word limit - there is an official F7s word counter here).
Articles must be in before fulltime, Wednesday 23 January 9pm Syd time. Articles after the deadline will not be counted.
Referee marks each article, this can take 1-3 days after Jan 23.
Marks are added up - the team with the highest score wins!

Tip...

GET ALL FIVE POSTS IN. The team(s) that can all five posts in will be in line to be invited into the 2008 F7s premiership comp.

Players should wait until their captain has posted the team before posting articles.

All the rules are here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/rules.php but the important basics are covered above.

Good luck :D :thumn

Robster

Bench
Hey sorry guys

GOLD COAST TEAM

Robster (c)
Amadean
titsandtans
Titanic
Bumble

Reserves
Show_Pony
DeeGan

--

post league related aricles under 750 words in this match thread, the match thread is for articles only until fulltime which is Wednesday 9pm Australian time on the 23rd. Match thread is found at http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=190524

LETS GO TITANS AND BE THE QUALILTY OF A MCDONALDS CHEESEBURGER.

Titanic

First Grade
Good job guys I reckon we kicked ass - how about we get our emails together and do the "team thing" next time? Strategy should be a part of this. I also think it's going to be a long year of Centenary postings so originality should also feature.

Skinner

Coach
Titanic said:
Good job guys I reckon we kicked ass - how about we get our emails together and do the "team thing" next time? Strategy should be a part of this. I also think it's going to be a long year of Centenary postings so originality should also feature.

That's a good thought there Titanic. If you were to make it through to the regular season
(and I really hope both teams do) then you will be allocated a locker room where you
can discuss everything in complete privacy.

BTW, I understand that the winner of this game goes through to the PVP final, while the losing
side plays the Bluebags (a daunting thought !!) in the next round. The winner of that match goes
through to the finals.

Good luck

Robster

Bench
WELL DONE TEAM!! :D

Who's up for next round. Sorry about my piss poor article people, but so glad we won the match. AWESOME.

Titanic

First Grade
Titanic, titsandtans and Amadean are all in if needed, following a lunch meeting yesterday. We also have another "to be named" candidate if needs be. Show_Pony is being crushed under work commitments and asks to be on "stand by".

Which teams are in the other PvP match, when is it played and when is the Final?

Robster

Bench
The next game will be the Dragons taking on the Bluebags

The winner of that clash will fight it out for the PVP title against the Titans

Awesome!! :D SO WE ARE IN THE PRE SEASON FINAL! I think the final will Start in 2 weeks time. Bloody good boys. Titanic you did fricken well with your MOM.

Robster

Bench
Okay looks like our final game of the pre season is going to be played tonight. If we get 5 posters in then I think we have a 98% chance of getting invited to the regular season. So who's up yo?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Robster, did you get the PMs?

F7s Titans please note the following:

The Dragons have now played two PVP trials and have been advised that they can now rest until the invitations are posted later this month.

Meanwhile, the Titans need to play a second trial and as Robster said, it is imperative that you get all five posts in.

The Titans second match will be against the Marauders (a team similar in design to the Barbarians concept).

The Marauders have no clubhouse, no playing roster and no team thread. They are best descibed as hybrid team for exhibition and trial matches. For this week's trial against the Titans, the Marauders will be made up of full-time and part-time referees. The Marauders' captain for this trial will be Pistol.

As for the PVP Cup Final, this has been deferred for round of the F7s premiership where the Dragons and the Titans will be drawn against each other. Both teams will be played for the PVP Cup as well as two competition points.

Of course the Titans inclusion in the F7s Premiership depends on if the Titans perform in the trial against Marauders.

Good luck. :thumn

Latest posts