What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast

jason taylor

Bench
I get so annoyed how every player seems to bee linked to titans and none here. They have already signed 13 player from the Nrl and they could feild a 13 man team right now.

There 13 men they could have right now in the team.

1. Richie Mathers
2. Matt Petersen
3. Josh Graham
4. Luke O'Dwyer
5. Brian Carney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Nathan Friend
10. Brad Myers
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Frank Pulutua
13. Luke Swain

and that team would win more games than Parramatta will now and thats just 13 players.

Angry_eel

First Grade
i reckon they'll sign another centre and O'Dwyer will end up playing in the PL(or whatever they call it in QLD).

MrT

Juniors
who cares who's linked to us as long as they sign. Jamie Lyon was linked to us also

PARRA_FAN

Coach
They havent offically signed him, but its most likely Webster will go to GC. O'Dwyer to lock. Isnt Graham a Western Force reject?

V1er

Juniors
Adam macdougall could also fill in that centre position, not wanted by souths next year, im sure the titans will be looking at him.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Bloody Gold Coast, I couldn't give a stuff, All i care about is Parramatta, Everyone is having a wank over a side that will finish in the bottom 3 in 2007 anyway.

Daneel

Bench
V1er said:
Adam macdougall could also fill in that centre position, not wanted by souths next year, im sure the titans will be looking at him.

I thought it was the other way around and that mad dog didn't want souths.:)