What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Rose

Had a random $1 in my sportsbet account so i decided to stand out a first 4 in the golden rose.

1 Exosphere
2. Speak Fondly
3. Sebring Sun (also had it E/W)
4. Press Statement.

In conclusion, f**k you Press Statement!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm confident that Exosphere is the best horse, I still remember his win in the Skyline where he absolutely toyed with some good colts. I admit he has put in two shockers in his life but confident if he runs to his ability he will win comfortably.

Press Statement is the danger but Exosphere had the better of him first up and I think there is the same amount of improvement in both of them.

I've had a good lash at Exosphere into Nancy at $10.20

Tommy Berry the merkin, cost me a motza with his hack ride on Nancy at Canterbury, then he puts in a bottler on Gods in Him today against me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Press statement had no luck at all, Tye Angland not his best ride. But it worked for me, jockey's had been derping up all day against me.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Bet of the day was Churchill Dancer at each way odds,goes so well at Flemington,tipped it to the old man last night but today when the race came around was playing backyard cricket with the kids,FFS little shitheads.

Little shits can't play spin ether.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bet of the day was Churchill Dancer at each way odds,goes so well at Flemington,tipped it to the old man last night but today when the race came around was playing backyard cricket with the kids,FFS little shitheads.

:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
:thumbEW bet

Yeah was annoyed it didn't win but Exosphere smoked everyone, happy with the collect on the place.:D

Winx costing me a quaddie I was annoyed about...had number 13 in my quaddie...came 2nd...and I had 78% of it...and I got the last race!

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Where you playing with the Australian cricket team?? :lol: