What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Day Fellow Fans

Herman

Juniors
Hi my name is Herman. After watching nervously for three months and listening to your views I have decided to join.

Just in case you are wondering, I teach Piano and Violin. My favourite team is the Roosters and I think we have the team to go all the way this year.

I look forward to discussing, reminicising, laughing and enjoying friendly and good hearted banter with you all.

Regards,

Herman

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Herman said:
Hi my name is Herman. After watching nervously for three months and listening to your views I have decided to join.

Just in case you are wondering, I teach Piano and Violin. My favourite team is the Roosters and I think we have the team to go all the way this year.

I look forward to discussing, reminicising, laughing and enjoying friendly and good hearted banter with you all.

Regards,

Herman

:lol:

Nerd

Herman

Juniors
Mony - since reading your post, and consequently your signature, I have been pondering the question: how is it that you find yourself supporting Melbourne Storm and then travelling up to Queensland for the Bulls and the Roar?

Just a question.

Regards,

Herman

Mr Saab

Referee
You teach the piano and violin???????
Please tell us all the relevance that has to this forum?

You already come across as a clown.

Herman

Juniors
I'm pleased to see at least ONE person responded positively.
The rest, I shall simply ignore. Show some maturity and then you can expect a response.

Regards,

Herman.

OVP

Coach
Now before i welcome you as a fellow Rooster fan, i need to ask you one question ... Do you or do you not think Brett Finch is crap ? Thank you for your time ;-)

Herman

Juniors
Thank-you to the other members who have since welcomed me positively.
I think I have a lot of educating to go through on these boards. For example: who or what is BBSF?

In response to you, OVP, I think Brett Finch has talent. However, it is not enough for the National Rugby League.

Regards,

Herman.

Latest posts