What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good game Dragons

m0j0

Bench
When we were down 12-0, I could see a repeat of last week (as you can see, I'm still sporting a reminder of that). If you had a full strength team, we would probably have been beaten tonight. At this stage of the season, the Dragons are the team I'd least like to come up against in the finals.

Anyway, good game tonight. Good luck next week against the Shire Scum.

weasel

First Grade
Thanks, m0j0. I wouldn't be suprised if we played the roosters in the first round of the finals with the luck we're having, 1st v 8th. :cry:

ozzie

Bench
yeah - I will concur with everything stated - bad luck St George - best of luck for the rest of the season

Jamesy

Juniors
The thing that disappointed me the most is the 14-0 lead that we had with about 25 minutes to go. The fact that we lost that lead so quickly was disappointing. Our defence on the line all night was supurb. For the first 60 miutes of the game, Our boys were outstanding. Best game i reckon we've played all year, also without Barrett, Gaz, Bull and Thommo.

xwizit

Juniors
how upset did the saints players look after just letting ONE try in, the looked distraught. you could tell they were giving everything

great game either way

Biglance

Bench
morley should have been sent from the field wat benefits do we get because of his foul play

Biglance said:
morley should have been sent from the field wat benefits do we get because of his foul play
DId you watch the game?

What benefits? a penalty and a free interchange where the Referee should've ordered a play the ball.

Again, Saints played brilliant without many of their rep stars. See you come September.

Southernsaint

Staff member
While it's really dissapointing to lose to Easts, and losr like that, I think Saints can take more positives form the game than negatives.

The defensive intensity was there, the kicking game was on, the forwards held their own & there was focus in attack.

Easts were just the better side on the night, especially in that killer 10 minutes when Greenshields as in the Bin.

When the stars come back, I think Saints will be very dangerous. Whether Saints finish 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th they just have to win three games to make the GF...

See you in September (and maybe October), Easts.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Steel-Dragon

Juniors
The Dragons played bloody great last night.!!!
When you see how the Dragons played so well for the 70 mins and the Roosters only played good in the 10 mins when Greenshields was sent off it shows you who the best team was on the night.
All the other teams should be worried come the Finals when The Mighty Dragons get all thier stars back. If we can put it to a full strengh Roosters team leading the comp with an under strengh team playing with our great young players it sure tells you something.
Up the Dragons...!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Mighty Dragons yada yada yada. We played well for half a game. Dragons are no hope.
:lol: We played well with half a team, see you in the finals with a full team. Make sure you tell us about any rule changes before the games starts.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Willow said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Mighty Dragons yada yada yada. We played well for half a game. Dragons are no hope.
You sir, are a fool.

Willow,

Stop stating the obvious.

I think RC, is well known..

All that is needed is a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have him worried, dont worry about that.

Chanandalar

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The roosters played well for half a game. So does that mean they also have no hope? :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah well, I say it again. Well done Roosters. Those 3 tries in 10 minutes was a knock-out.

I think it was a crushing loss and one that got away. We had them on the rack and they know it. Even Ricky Stuart was somewhat gracious in accepting the two points.

And you could hear the sound of relief in Gus's voice. lol. I had to laugh when he said Saints too often lose to teams who are considered to have lesser ability... it's true and I know he thought he was referring to Manly, Cowboys etc. But he said it just after we were beaten by the Roosters.

Latest posts