What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Game - You guys are champs

Macsta

Juniors
OF THE MINOR COMP, HAHAH YOU GUYS SUCK, WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!! STORM CHOCKED, FORCAST, NO STORM. WE OWN YOU , WE OWN THE DRAGONS WE OWN THE BULLDOGS, WE ARE 100X BETTER THEN THE DOGS AND STORM. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:crazy:

Nullajet

Juniors
That was the worst GF i have seen and could have been one of the best and closest had the calls been correct. What a farce!! If those calls were reversed the papers up here would be screaming murder!!!!

a non strip = 2 pts (possibly worth points FOR Mel if they play on)
a shepherd goes uncalled and leads to 2 pts on a high sh*t call that wasnt (player fell into it)

then the non awarding of the King try = 4/possibly 6 points to Mel.

What a crock!

you dont own an ounce of class tho!!!

WJ

Juniors
Macsta said:
OF THE MINOR COMP, HAHAH YOU GUYS SUCK, WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!! STORM CHOCKED, FORCAST, NO STORM. WE OWN YOU , WE OWN THE DRAGONS WE OWN THE BULLDOGS, WE ARE 100X BETTER THEN THE DOGS AND STORM. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:crazy:

I don't support melbourne, i don't even support brisbane, i'm not even from austrailia, but you my friend are a c*ck.

haha

Juniors
Nullajet said:
That was the worst GF i have seen and could have been one of the best and closest had the calls been correct. What a farce!! If those calls were reversed the papers up here would be screaming murder!!!!

a non strip = 2 pts (possibly worth points FOR Mel if they play on)
a shepherd goes uncalled and leads to 2 pts on a high sh*t call that wasnt (player fell into it)

then the non awarding of the King try = 4/possibly 6 points to Mel.

What a crock!

you dont own an ounce of class tho!!!

Storm got the calls last week against dragons.
Markers never square, lying all over the ruck & Two tries after two dodgy calls against the dragons.
Melbourne supporters should feel lucky to make the gf.
Time to learn your trade trade as league supporters.

gregstar

Referee
bad luck guys.

losing big games is a b*tch aint it?

the good news is, you have a young team, a wonderful coach, you're well under the cap which makes keeping your stars easier & setbacks such as this add character to your club.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
um who won again? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

024435gallery.jpg

Raider Jack

Juniors
point and laugh!! hahah, regardless i still think the broncs had your match defensively, the referee still a wanker

stormman

Juniors
gregstar said:
bad luck guys.

losing big games is a b*tch aint it?

the good news is, you have a young team, a wonderful coach, you're well under the cap which makes keeping your stars easier & setbacks such as this add character to your club.

I am happy that the storm have lost the big game, They know what it is like with the Dragons in 1999

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looking at the positives - congrats on the minor premiership and being the form team of the competition. Commiserations on the grand final loss, thems the breaks. But there's plenty of promise ahead. Good luck in 2007. :thumn

sheet_ed

Juniors
I have always said luck is part of any GF win.

Bad calls are part of the game - missing Crocker and Donnelly (that is the luck part).

I was there and give full credit to the Broncos - Inglis couldn't fart without 3 players tackling him.

Farewell to Scott Hill he was great last night and, to me, redeemed himself for last year.

Can't wait for next year....

Congrats Broncos - nothing we can do about the decision now except have Simpkins relegated to Jersey Flegg.

Jizmizm

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macsta
OF THE MINOR COMP, HAHAH YOU GUYS SUCK, WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!! STORM CHOCKED, FORCAST, NO STORM. WE OWN YOU , WE OWN THE DRAGONS WE OWN THE BULLDOGS, WE ARE 100X BETTER THEN THE DOGS AND STORM. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't support melbourne, i don't even support brisbane, i'm not even from austrailia, but you my friend are a c*ck.

Well said

_Johnsy

Referee
Macsta

You sure as hell don't own the drags, played 3 times in 06, 3 wins to the drags.

Commiserations to Storm suporters, say hi to 1999 for me when he pops up again.