What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck Outlaw

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I know you made a quickgoodbye on the 'Go ahead ask us anything' thread mate and thats was probably because you didnt want to make a big fuss.
But I couldn't really let you go that easily.

Without a doubt, you been one of the most respected forummers we've ever had on LWOS and I hope I'm not out of place by wishing you ahappy send off.

I guess we all have lives outside of the forums and as always, families and friends come first. Wishing you the very best of luck for the future. Hope to see you back one day.

Cheers champ. :):):):):):):):):):):)

Good on you Willow
The guy deserves much praise. He was nothing short of a gentleman on these boards who posted regularly with worthy material. Must have been a Dragons fan.
emembarrassed.gif

Cheers/AaronC

C

CanadianSteve

Let me add to the best wishes expressed on the Ask us Anything thread following Outlaw's announcement. He'll be missed in boxing discussions and elsewhere.

Ryback

Juniors
The best wishes to you and those you care Outlaw. Hoping to see your posts again when you see fit.

Best of luck to you mate.
Thanks for your posts and threads over the years in a variety of sections on these boards. You certainly were a gentleman. Sad to see you go, but I know from past postings you had family issues. We all hope you can resolve them and come on back "home." All the best Outlaw.
I raise my glass to you mate
embeer.gif

Good on you Willow :)
'fan-baller

Latest posts