What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck You Blokes.

JW

Coach
Not that you'll need it though :lol:

But yeah anyway, best of luck to your lads this week. Hopefully we can give them a decent run before their week off, and obviously i'd like to see us put up a good, spirited fight for the few old heads that are playing their last game for us.

Be good to see you's get a healthy crowd down there also, despite the Flogball and the attempts they may have at spoiling the show.

Good on ya's, adios.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd just like to concur with JW, best of luck guys and lets put on a good game of footy. :)

Dazzraider

Juniors
yeah goodluck Melbourne even though you won't win the comp.
I'm Kidding, way too good this year and even when they have said you have not been playing well you guys still win.

Surandy

Bench
cougar said:
Nah Worse -- We Got Clark....

Worse? Simpkins is our worst ref for finals.

We have yet to lose a final with Clark as referee, 6 wins, compared to 3 losses 0 wins with Simpkins in charge.

Lowdown

Juniors
Storm will have learnt more than the Broncos the last time they met.

Make no mistake...the Storm will rip the pathetic Broncos' limbs off. Tear off their heads. sh*t down their throats.

Storm are angry. The fans are angry. The Broncos will not know what hit them.

Every single Storm player has been looking forward to this game. Bring it.

Dazzat

First Grade
Lowdown said:

Make no mistake...the Storm will rip the pathetic Broncos' limbs off. Tear off their heads. sh*t down their throats.

Storm are angry. The fans are angry. The Broncos will not know what hit them.

Every single Storm player has been looking forward to this game. Bring it.

Yeah well .... we're angrier ...!!:x

And by the way ... best of luck on the weekend. I hope rugby league is the winner. May the best team win. Best of luck to the refs, the linesman, the Storm mascot and the guy who brings out the kicking tee.

And please remind Matt King to shake hands after the game.

Surandy

Bench
Lowdown said:

We'll see if the Broncos have any brains. If Civoniceva is in Clark's ear all game like he was with Hampstead in Round 22 then Clark will lose his cool. That will go in Storm's favour as Clark don't like whinging players.

Lowdown

Juniors
Dazzat said:
And please remind Matt King to shake hands after the game.

He would if the Broncos had any hands to shake, after we're done ripping them off for 80 minutes.

Miracles may happen, but deadset, the Broncos used them all up last year.

Dazzat

First Grade
Lowdown said:
He would if the Broncos had any hands to shake, after we're done ripping them off for 80 minutes.

Miracles may happen, but deadset, the Broncos used them all up last year.

Angry pills are on special at 3 bottles for $25 at all Priceway Chemists.

miccle

Bench
:lol: Good luck from Broncos supporters, and the response from the Storm fans is whinging about referees and anger.

F**k it.

I hope your over-rated, boring, niggling football team gets the surprise of their lives when our might forward pack runs straight down the middle. I hope that arrogant, sooking little f**k called Matt King has at least six of his bones broken, and I hope Hoffman bawls his eyes out on national television. Again.

;-)

But most of all, I just hope we put up a bit of a struggle and make a decent game for the cameras, our fans and our retiring veterans. Melbourne by 10.

PS - Can't wait to see a big crowd in Melbourne for this one.

beads6

First Grade
Melbourne fans are very much like there team SCUM. COCKY wankers who don't belong in the game I say bring back the motion of getting rid of the storm.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm with the Storm fans. To see the Broncos get flogged out of the premiership race. Now that's something worth partying about! Go Storm I'm on your bandwagon again don't let me down this year.

miccle

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
I'm with the Storm fans. To see the Broncos get flogged out of the premiership race. Now that's something worth partying about! Go Storm I'm on your bandwagon again don't let me down this year.

wooden%20spoon.jpg

Latest posts