What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck

troy

Juniors
Im a Sharks fan and im very excited about this weekends game .

You guys will be tough to beat but should be a cracker !

Best Of luck !

Southernsaint

Staff member
Luck shouldn't enter in to the equation.

I think that this Dragons side is finally showing some resolve & should be too strong for Cronulla if they keep the same attitude shown over the past month.

We're gonna set fire to the Shire!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

troy

Juniors
well it should be packed !! Can't wait ... Mate the one thing for sure is that they will all be fired up ... I reckon the bogey may get the Saints again - Its never been a happy hunting ground for the Saints .. I gotta be honest i used to hate the Dragons but i kinda like the team this year , i like Browny and Lance cracks me up with he he just keeps bumping them off ... I still can't wait to c the Sharks smash em though .

Anyway i was trying to be a good sport for once in my life ..... so again good luck !

Anonymous

Juniors
Saints have got nothing - like last year, this game will mark the beginning of the end for their season aspirations.

Sharks by 102

flip

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Saints have got nothing - like last year, this game will mark the beginning of the end for their season aspirations.

Sharks by 102

I find that rather amusing... against the top defensive team this year and easily one of the best forward packs in the comp (especially if ryles comes back in)

So you are about 100 points off. :lol: