What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news: Bulldogs sign Jackson Kaufusi

Isn't that the guy that let about 6 tries on his wing when we flogged the Tigers by 68 points in 2001?

If so and Im pretty sure Im correct than I hope he plays in round 1, I cant belive the cheats signed that dud they must be pretty despo. He makes Ben Kusto look like Andrew Johns.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
lol I remember that game, Moodie's not the quickest winger but he gave Kaufusi a 10m head start and still beat him to the tryline.

RifRaf

Juniors
Also known as Lapina Kafusi an inspired signing by the dogs... Mind you I was surprised that Super Coach Smith didn't try and snatch him up going on his recent form.... Will you guys be wearing the Widnes jerseys again this year? might have to change EWO to WMJ (where's my jumper)..... If you can't even remeber to bring your jerseys how do you expect to win a comp?

RifRaf

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
RifRaf said:
If you can't even remeber to bring your jerseys how do you expect to win a comp?

So thats your excuse for the past 35 years?
At least we've had a crap team and gone crap rather than having a good one and doing the same.... You can talk anyway.... What have parra and fluro go in common? Both went well in the 80's but have struggled to make an impression since... You should maybe think about putting some fluro in your new jumpers... That's if Widnes doesn't need to wear them....

Latest posts