What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news, everyone!

Misanthrope

Staff member
goodnewseveryone.png

Thanks to the hard work of Goldthorpe, we're achingly close to finally having updated stats for the season to come.

I've just gone through and manually updated New England's formguide. We've ended up using the ASRL ratings, as our plan to have an exhaustive, stats based system didn't pan out as we'd envisaged.

What this means is some rather drastic changes (since our database was two years out of date).

Once I've updated all formguides, I'll share them here for people to look over. At the same time, I'll also update player salaries based on their ratings and - from this - get a median range for our salary cap.

From there, I'll release the complete ratings file so that people can look at free agents.

Then it'll be time to announce releases and we can finally get drafting.

I reckon I can have this all done by week's end :)

perverse

Referee
So whose hopeless abomination of a deserted team will I be taking to a premiership in the next few seasons? ;D

Misanthrope

Staff member
My work has not been nearly as much as Goldy's, but I'll take congratulations wherever and whenever I can :lol:

I should be able to get all squads finalized this evening, so watch this space!

Misanthrope

Staff member
So whose hopeless abomination of a deserted team will I be taking to a premiership in the next few seasons? ;D

Not 100% sure who is available just yet, but will do a roll call shortly. There are definitely sides available, but some stronger ones may become available if we've lost anybody.

HappyBadger

Juniors
I bloody wouldn't have moved a side to frikking South America, and written so many stories about the Multiple Preta Scoregoats (and cried so much about being so busy to write at least one more story to close last season in the manner that I desire), to leave now!

However, when I do get to read my squad stats, I may regret the preceding message.

What the hell! I owe you all a haka!

I also owe you all something to put on your opponents' favourite vending machine <3

12439011_1019902074699405_5883470605562820657_n.jpg

HappyBadger

Juniors
Yeah, your side and Ipswich have taken an absolute pounding in the rerates. :(

Actually, for me, losing Justin Hodges to retirement is the bigger blow than my rerates (although I do have an open slot now)...

...and all I can do is, as they say in Yorkshire, "...get on wit it!" (does anyone have a kicker better than Blair Walsh?)

Latest posts