What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News

BigBadEel

Juniors
Greetings West Tigers fans

You guys seem to purchase Parra players in their twilight years

The good news is we will have a couple of washed up players soon for you to sign. Just be patient.

You can then call your team the Wests geriatrics

Good Luck for season 2005

Go the eels

Ps - Does anyone know where I can purchase a Parra- 2005 Premiers t-shirt from ?

:music1: :music1: :badgrin: :badgrin: :music1: :music1:

RedRugby

Juniors
Quite Right....

Brett Hodgson, Pat Richards and Ben Galea to name a few have been real disappointments.

Throw a few more our way so that at least these guys will have the opportunity to fulfil their potential.

Good luck with Brian Smith, I think it's unkind when people say he couldn't coach water down hill....

BJ

Juniors
haha ahh boredem in the off season it makes people do sad sad things..

yeh hodgson was a big dissapointment this season.. and galea has sucked majorly since coming back from parra.. :roll:
and patty well the more left unsaid the better about him ey..
get over it..

oh and on the premier's t shirt.. the manufacturer's sat down and worked out that the cost to make the shirt would far out weigh the demand for the product and wouldn't want their name associated with bold face lies so they scrapped it.. in other words it ain't gonna happen so don't put yourself to shame.. oops too late..

brook

First Grade
This from a supporter of the club that took corey pearson off our hands :lol:

not to mention ben kusto ;-)

Gus22

Juniors
BigBadEel said:
Ps - Does anyone know where I can purchase a Parra- 2005 Premiers t-shirt from ?

Get on a plane for the Gold Coast & head straight to DREAMWORLD!

eelsta

Bench
brook said:
This from a supporter of the club that took corey pearson off our hands :lol:

not to mention ben kusto ;-)

i think corey was a better halfback than kusto :lol:

brook

First Grade
lol I wish someone would have let the big guy wear the number 6 for a game - he wanted it so badly

Mighty Tiger

Bench
BigBadEel said:
The good news is we will have a couple of washed up players soon for you to sign. Just be patient.

More like bored players who want out quicker than the fans want Smith and Fitzy to leave the club

BigBadEel said:
You can then call your team the Wests geriatrics

This coming from the club who bought Dunley twice, who chased long and hard after Pearson and had to wait till he became the biggest, slowest and least talented Halfback/Prop in the game and then who's coach has a love affair with Ben Kusto ???

BigBadEel said:

Given you haven’t got a clue - I will point you in the direction for some good looking spoons which have blue and gold painted all over them, I guess that goes to show that the Eels can in-fact win something without chocking :oops:

BuffaloRules

Coach
BigBadEel said:
Greetings West Tigers fans

You guys seem to purchase Parra players in their twilight years

Why?

Are you trying to off load a few more players like Tonga, Andrew Ryan and Jamie Lyon?

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Hey Big Bad Eel... Try the Op Shop. Just put some tape over the logo and get someone to scribble Eels on it for you. You are obviously too thick to be able to do it yourself.... you spell Eels E...E...L...S, or, if you like losers. You should know how to spell that as you have had enough practice.

BigBadEel

Juniors
NZ Magpie

Before you call someone "thick" get your facts right son

If you also have a dual accounting & law degree as I do, then call me thick

There is no need for insults as you are obviously the thick headed one.

cheers

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yappy

Bench
accounting AND law...

so you're boring AND dishonest?

not to mention pathetic for bringing it up. Compensating for something are we?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Big Bad Eel

I will have fun watching Smith and Fitzgerald rape your club for all it's worth again and again.

Have fun offloading some more players next year, after all your signings turn to mud. We are always open to aquiring great players like Hogdson and Richards and it is fun to watch them tear you apart the following year. I'm sure The Bulldogs would agree with Ryan and Tonga also. :lol:

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Yappy, what can I say. As usual, you are on the ball, yet again. I couldn't have said it any better. Well done.

innsaneink

Referee
BigBadEel said:
NZ Magpie

cheers

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

God help your clients.

RifRaf

Juniors
BigBadEel said:
NZ Magpie

cheers

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I pity your clients! If you have any? Imaginary ones don't count! If you lose your bundle and can't win a simple debate on here what chance do you have in the real world???
Anyhow, you should stop wasting your time with forums, law and accounts, you should join a band, you seem to be extremely gifted at blowing your own trumpet!!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
BigBadEel said:

He has his facts right you are thick - he who throws stones shouldn't live in glass houses ;-)

BigBadEel said:

Really where did you get your dual degree from ?

As the Yappy said boring and dishonest ;-)

BigBadEel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So what was the purpose of this topic again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Judges Verdict has been handed down on BigBadEel, who is called on the social scene as "Amorphophallus Titanum" or "Tit" for short, and the findings will stagger some

Size - The central column, or spadix, can attain a height of nine feet. The spathe, which surrounds the spadix, can be three feet across and the edges four feet above ground level (this is why he thinks he is a front rower)

Family - Titan Arum is a member of the Aroids or Arum. Other members of this family are the Anthuriums, Philodendrons, and Dieffenbachia.

Born - 1878 in Sumatra

Crime - For smelling like rotting fish! His fellow Natives in Sumatra located him by smell from up to fifty yards away.

Sometimes his smell was so strong that people cannot stand to be near it hence becoming a human hazard!

He also when ripe, turns a bright orange-red, which is probably attractive to birds which at times have a tendency to pick at him, eating the flesh and discarding then discarding what ever they have picked because of the oddurs which he gives out!

According to Dr Geoffrey Kite (who gave crucial evidence at the trial) who was able to trap the odor and determine that the major constituents were dimethyl disulphide and dimethyl trisulphide, two compounds with sickening smells (something like rotting eggs)

Punishment - He has been issued a life sentence of punishment of supporting the Brian Smith lead Parramatta Eels!

Latest posts