What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got any bets on?

Are we allowed to have a gambling thread?

If so, here it is...

Anyone got any bets on this week? (and we can use it going forward if there are no objections to a gambling thread.)

I've got both The Beard and Sio for both First and Last. Centrebet has them at 7-1 and 11-1 respectively and I've got $45 on each bet.

Also, have Peats to score at any time. Centrebet has him at 5-1 and I've got $27.50 on him.

I'll end up putting a few smaller bets on so I've got around $250 on the game. If either of the wingers get up I'll be covered.

Anyone else like a punt on the Eels?

eels_fan

First Grade
Haven't put a dollar on us since 2011, until today.

Starting small til my wallet has more confidence in us.

$20 on a Roosters/Storm/Eels multi paying $4.12

Had a $20 bonus bet up my sleeve which I will generally chuck on a roughie as it's not my money, so put it on Radradra to score 3 or more tries at $10.

You've obviously got a better line of credit than i have...
I reckon well win but might go in just behind at 1/2 time so ive got 20 on tigers/eels 1/2 - full time @ 6.50 & 25 on eels flat out @ 1.50. 2nd time ive put money on the f**kers in the past 2 years.

I won $387.50 last week from $65 so I'm just rolling that into this week after taking a little out. I'll do the same again if I'm lucky enough to get up.

Considering the majority of our tries come from our wingers I think covering the First/Last Tryscorer with them in a decent chance.

Good luck to you guys.

Also, if anyone is ever looking to open an account then let me know as I'll refer you and we can get some Free Bets out of it.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Wife thinks the Tigers will win so she agreed to a bet - if Eels win, well I can't say too much as Strider will say its too much information but lets say that things look very rosy every day for two weeks straight and if we lose then for two weeks I have to clean the house, do the dish-washing up, do all the clothes washing, hanging and ironing, shopping, make the meals, care for kids all day while she does whatever she wants.

strider

Post Whore
mate all you had to type was the first word of your post and I knew it would be too much information :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wife thinks the Tigers will win so she agreed to a bet - if Eels win, well I can't say too much as Strider will say its too much information but lets say that things look very rosy every day for two weeks straight and if we lose then for two weeks I have to clean the house, do the dish-washing up, do all the clothes washing, hanging and ironing, shopping, make the meals, care for kids all day while she does whatever she wants.

I assume if Parra wins she will do all that shit?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Franka Potente... would ya?

Age 24:
franka-potente%2B2.jpg

Age 29:
franka_potente_2003_09_06.jpg

Age 34:
franka_potente_2008_05_14.jpg

Age 39:
2012+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+Britannia+Awards+Presented+rV6FtBe8RGcl.jpg

Just chucked a couple of little ones on to bring me up to around $250:

HODOR First (because I thnk he'll come from the bench to start instead of Paulo): $5 @ 41-1;
The Chairman First: $5 @ 26-1;
S'All Good 2H: $5 @ 51-1;
Gower Power Last: $5 @ 61-1;
Peats/13+: $10 @ 73-1;
CEO/13+: $5 @ 73-1:
The Chairman/13+: $5 @ 52-1;
Draw/Parra: $5 @ 17-1;
Parra by 25: $5 @ 126-1:

19-18, 18-12, 35-10, 49+-0, plus a Mystery 19-30.

Total outlay is $262.50 so need to cover that.

hindy111

Post Whore
A smart gambler never bets against himself Hollywood.
A better bet would of been Parra - 6.5 to almost doubel your money.

Anyhows im putting $5 on sandow @ 26/1 Sportsbet have a thing where if winger scores first try than you get your bet refunded.