What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould on Campbell and Hodges

PJ

First Grade
Remember when Campbell wanted out of his contract and Goose gould wrote an article on how a player who was unhappy with his situation should be allowed to leave.

Wonder if he will re run it for Hodges or if his position has changed now that it is a Rorters player who wants out.

Kiwi

First Grade
it'll change, he will publically say that hodges should stand by his contract

PB

Bench
Personally i am looking forward to the way he will no doubt go into great depth about the Panthers and their trip to Bradford for the World Club Challenge, just like he did last year with the Roosters.... Oh wait a minute.....

melon....

Coach
One slight detail you guys gloss over, or chose to. Campbell wanted to leave his old club. Hodges is having 2 weeks off ala Lance Thompson. There is no wanting to be a Bronco. Sorry..straight from the officials at the club this arvo at lunch.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
One slight detail you guys gloss over, or chose to. Campbell wanted to leave his old club. Hodges is having 2 weeks off ala Lance Thompson. There is no wanting to be a Bronco. Sorry..straight from the officials at the club this arvo at lunch.

ok I will beleive you because your mates told you so.

LOL..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

melon....

Coach
Stgillaman said:
melon.... said:

ok I will beleive you because your mates told you so.

LOL..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No dont take my word for it. WHy dont you start some other unfounded rumour and end up looking sillier if thats possible. And they call Gould a goose.....what is it with Integral Wierdos!!??? For 30 years following league, there was always moronically annoying about Integral, and StJill congrats..you epitomise that sentiment. Keep going fool youre on fire!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Melon you would have to be the biggest dumbass ever to work out how to use the internet. In general Roosters fans are A holes, but you take the cake

melon....

Coach
DRRRAGONS said:
Melon you would have to be the biggest dumbass ever to work out how to use the internet. In general Roosters fans are A holes, but you take the cake
Cas in point....your typical numbnuts Integral Scum Fan with nothing valueable to say. Its too easy simpleton...you are living walking proof!! :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
No wait, I take back what i said on another Hodges thead - THIS is the funniest one yet!!

Keep 'em coming!!! This is priceless! :lol:

Man, those nifty Rooster backflips would make Nathan Blacklock look like an unco fatty-boombalata!!! :lol: :lol:

*Hi again melon! How u doin?? Still good? Good!*
:mrgreen:

Kiwi

First Grade
melon.... said:

How many times have we heard CEO's and clubs say, all is fine, nothing to worry about ect ect for it to turn out fubar'ed for the club. Mate even you have to admit that untill Hodges says something, or he turns up back at Bondi training again, runs out onto the field in round one, or all of the above, anything said by the media, other fans, can be considered BS along with anything said by the club. Time will tell.

melon....

Coach
Kiwi said:
melon.... said:

How many times have we heard CEO's and clubs say, all is fine, nothing to worry about ect ect for it to turn out fubar'ed for the club. Mate even you have to admit that untill Hodges says something, or he turns up back at Bondi training again, runs out onto the field in round one, or all of the above, anything said by the media, other fans, can be considered BS along with anything said by the club. Time will tell.
Yes but how many times have we been forced to endure know nothing nuffys that thrive on innuendo and rumour. Now the telecrap reports an "eyewitness" saw Hodges talk to Brisbane staff in Sydney. What makes sense about this Kiwi? Seriously...he has just signed another 3 year deal ontop of the 2004 season. Brisbane wouldnt have cap space, not to mention tampering.....unless the Broncos management are in reality stupid. I dont think so. Now my club is supposedly asking for an investigation into these rumours...more waste of time and resource. Tell me you believe your club would go after him knowing their financial restrictions and his contract conditions....

Personally I'd consider the words of my CEO and business colleagues over the word of a disgruntled Saints or Souths fan that read it in the "Crap". And so would you.

melon....

Coach
Clevo said:
melon... if hodges didn;t want to leave the club how did Brisbane get involved? #-o
Thin about it.....is Brisbane involved? Really? Because it was in the Telecrap and the Herald it must be true hey?

simon says

First Grade
You have to admit that this is not good for the roosters.Key player MIA,rumour of a blue with the coach and seen with the Broncos,and his manager being very coy as well.

Not exactly the kind of off season hype you would want.

The fact that he has a 3 year contract tells me he will stay,but Itd be interesting if he only had a year....he may be tempted to do a Tallis and sit it out.