What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould to the Gold Coast?

Vee

First Grade
Given his comments on 100% Footy, I wonder if Gus would consider a role at the Titans similar to what he had at Penrith.

I wonder if the GC would consider offering him such a role.

Pretty sure the NRL don't have the vision to see what they could do to investigate whether this scenario could be a) beneficial and b) possible.

JokerEel

Coach
Given his comments on 100% Footy, I wonder if Gus would consider a role at the Titans similar to what he had at Penrith.

Pretty sure the NRL don't have the vision to see what they could do to investigate whether this scenario could be a) beneficial and b) possible.

Dont they have Meninga in the similar role at the Titans?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hmmm, I think not. Still struggling to see what he did at the Panthers football club despite all their advantages. People say he financially turned them around but wasnt that the board appointing a new CEO and exec team to manage the LC' operations? Did Gould really have that much to do with repositioning the LC operations?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Hmmm, I think not. Still struggling to see what he did at the Panthers football club despite all their advantages. People say he financially turned them around but wasnt that the board appointing a new CEO and exec team to manage the LC' operations? Did Gould really have that much to do with repositioning the LC operations?

He may not have personally completed the work to get us back in business, but his contacts and general respect in the game certainly helped us achieve what we did. If it wasn't for Gould and his relationship with certain investors we'd be in a terrible position right now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well he left the Panfers roster in a mess. I'm sure the Tits can do without that.

grozzy

Juniors
While he's still working for ch9 I can't see him moving away from the shire and Sydney in general.

Hawkins

Juniors
Yes, I wanna here about Gold Coast Recruitment, Gold Coast Juniors and Gold Coast Development Pathways while the team on the field blow chunks.

dogslife

Coach
The Gold Coast would be a fantastic place for Gus to ride out the rest of his golden years before dementia finally gets the better of him

Saxon

Bench

Why to you hate Gold Coast so much?
They are struggling badly, a Gus Gould would bury them.

Latest posts