What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goulds commentary

expert

Juniors
I think all have heard enough, Time the waynker they call Jabba the hut was pissed off! His agenda is boring to those who know better.. And the majority are sick of his dribble... Almost as bad as Lockyer and Lewis?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Dayyym, the NSW fans are in freefall at the moment. Broncos and Cows are the only teams playing entertaining footy and all of a sudden, they lose their shit.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Dayyym, the NSW fans are in freefall at the moment. Broncos and Cows are the only teams playing entertaining footy and all of a sudden, they lose their shit.

:lol:

You idiot.

People whinge about commentators week in, week out year after year. Now all of a sudden its because of the Broncos and Cowboys.

Try to at least act like you have some form of brain matter.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
:lol:

You idiot.

People whinge about commentators week in, week out year after year. Now all of a sudden its because of the Broncos and Cowboys.

Try to at least act like you have some form of brain matter.

That was what Gould was going on about and the OP got stroppy over it :lol: There's so much salt here at the moment, I'm confusing it for Carthage.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That was what Gould was going on about and the OP got stroppy over it :lol: There's so much salt here at the moment, I'm confusing it for Carthage.

Didn't watch the game nimrod.

You think people are whinging about commentators because the Broncos and Cowboys are in the finals. It isn't the case.

People are whinging because the commentators are shit. Does not matter if they are calling Botswana v Lithuania.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Yep.

Nq play Brisbane in a final.

Nsw hate it so start a thread about Phil Gould.

Brilliant.

You do realize most Sydney fans would prefer the Cowboys to win over the dogs, souths or roosters?

Yep.

Nq play Brisbane in a final.

Nsw hate it so start a thread about Phil Gould.

Brilliant.

You do realize most Sydney fans would prefer the Cowboys to win over the dogs, souths or roosters?

That's what gets me. The Cowboys have massive bandwagon support in NSW from most fans you ask, how the f**k does that fit in with NSW fans being irrationally mad at 2 QLD teams in the finals? :lol::lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Gus is in some sort of mood isn't he?

He isn't alone either, it seems like a lot of people were disappointed on the game on Friday night and were very quick to point fingers. Personally, I enjoyed the game more than any of last year's corresponding games and think we should be celebrating an exciting weekend of finals football.

I don't know if it was the Storm's style that really hurt the game, or if it was the Roosters who simply had trouble sustaining their form after 3 months of spectacular football. I tend to think it's more of the latter.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It's hilarious how since IBM never heard of that f**ker Jason Smith, he's tried so hard to make himself out to be some sort of master troll

Trying to convince himself he gets a reaction because he's a badass Queenslander who loves stirring up NSW fans - but everyone is just laughing at him because he's a genuine dumbmerkin :lol:

I'm from Qld .
Please don't include me in with geniused bronco fans .
Have a look at my sig .
It's understandable that you might think all QLDERS are the same ,but it's usually bronco fans that give us a bad name .

Latest posts