What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grafton local derby this Sunday

MacDougall

First Grade
If anyone is within driving distance head to Grafton this Sunday. Final round with the Rebs needing a win to hang onto the minor premiership from Coffs against the Ghosts in third with Nambucca on their collar.

This local derby is generally violent and exciting. The crowd is outrageous, the old school McKittrick Park venue is perfect for country footy and there is barely ever so much at stake for these two teams.

It will be match of the weekend anywhere in the country.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round_info.cgi?c=7-2633-0-361266-0&pool=1&fixture=34252117&a=MATCH

Last edited:

Weiry

Juniors
The Rebels are a good side and have two former NYC players in Hughie Stanley and Malcolm Webster. I might drive down this rivalry is always exciting

Weiry

Juniors
The game ended up as a 30all draw sounds like it wouldve been good to be there. did you go MacDougall?

MacDougall

First Grade
Nah I didn't unfortunately. I live in Brisbane but am from Grafton. Hopefully they make the GF then I will go.

Latest posts