What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Soto

Bench
I assume most would have been at home or work online trying to get tickets.

Poor timing from the club i reckon.

Should have done it tomorrow.
It is but I think they wanted to get this out of the way to focus on the week ahead. I think they should've just done a fans autograph signing session 7pm tonight or tomorrow night.
Go you mighty Eels 💙💛💙💛

PARRA_FAN

Coach
From memory St George made all 3 grades in 1985. They only won 2 of them

Steve Mortimer saw a sign from a Dragons bloke that said, 2 down to go which got the boys fired up.

I think Roosters won the Flegg and Reserve Grade in 04 but just lost to the Bulldogs in the big one.

I hope the papers can put the pressure on the Panthers with these 4 grades hype.

Gronk

Staff member
How the heck did people get tickets? Ive been trying since Friday night and when I got in I couldnt even get 1, apparently there werent enough tickets to meet this category or some BS.
Yeah it was a lottery

TheParraboy

Staff member
How the heck did people get tickets? Ive been trying since Friday night and when I got in I couldnt even get 1, apparently there werent enough tickets to meet this category or some BS.

I already had a ticket but jumped online after the cows game, and got in after being in the queue for 5min
Probbaly just timing luck. Single tickets mainly for the cheaper seating, though prices seemed to hike up